5. HYPE ZOMBIES (2:13)
6. TAKE MY NIRVANA (2:47)
7. SENTI-MENTAL (2:51)
8. ANYWHERE BUT HERE (3:46)
9. HEADLIGHTS (2:58)
10. LOVE IS A… (3:41)
11. EVERGREEN (3:13)

Edited by FireFade

Love mea condensed 11-track album, but so many of the songs are so short already :mazen: I feel like this is gonna be their worst yet :noparty:

I want a new album and I’m loving Goddess 

but what is Animal and Anywhere but here doing in the track list 

The only song I’ve liked so far has been Goddess so I can’t exactly say I’m excited for this but I’ll be checking it out. 

56 minutes ago, FireFade said:

4 songs above 3 minutes :psyduck:

When AWKOH had only 3 songs shorter than 4 minutes and Use Me did not have any songs below 3 minutes.

I hate her so much for this...

Edited by DailyPoison

6 hours ago, FireFade said:

4 songs above 3 minutes :psyduck:

When a album is only around 30 minutes and has a bunch of songs under 3 minutes I lose interest in it. In my opinion album should be at least 40 minutes or longer and have all of the songs be at least 3 minutes or longer. I hate this new streaming trend.

First Goddess & now Good Enemy being a bop too, excited for this incoming stomp overall

I hold the knife by the blade

I'll be fighting till the grave

I love a good enemy

And baby, it's me

Baby, it's

M-M-M-M-M-Me

spacer.png

hate to be that kind of fan (specially stanning Avril and Paramore) but her music really took a down grade quality wise that is tragic

lyric wise, melody wise, quality wise, whatever

this isn't pvris

At this point we are never getting Mvdonna.

Giving up on it.

6 hours ago, Robburro said:

hate to be that kind of fan (specially stanning Avril and Paramore) but her music really took a down grade quality wise that is tragic

lyric wise, melody wise, quality wise, whatever

this isn't pvris

I sadly agree. I haven’t liked any of the songs released this era. Her first two albums are pure gold. The third is not bad, but this is just not it.

I love Good Enemy and Goddess, but I do miss the 4-5 minute masterpieces they used to make with explosive instrumental breaks and actual bridges :jonny: Good Enemy being 2:10 is just not it at all.....

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 4/2/2023 at 7:27 AM, FireFade said:

I love Good Enemy and Goddess, but I do miss the 4-5 minute masterpieces they used to make with explosive instrumental breaks and actual bridges :jonny: Good Enemy being 2:10 is just not it at all.....

Absolutely! Half, What's Wrong, Walk Alone, Winter, You and I, St. Patrick, White Noise, Eyelids - all of them are amazing and it is because they are given time to grow and explode. Imagine cutting all of them to 2:30...

Anywhere but here and Love is a... are the only songs I like this era and surprise surprise both of them are longer than 3 and a half minutes. Animal is okey. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

This is shaping up to be her strongest work yet I think. I adore their previous three albums but I'm just feeling her energy here, it's the first time she's sounded confident in her music ever.

Evergreen and Love is a… are my favorites so far!

• ATRL Moderator

The title track is AMAZING :jonny:

I'll wait the whole thing to judge.

• 3 weeks later...

The album is cute but i prefer their two previous albums which were miles better than this one

This album is a mixed bag for me. It contains some of their strongest songs yet and also contains some of the only songs in their entire discography I could call boring.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.