Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Melanie Martinez - "DEATH"

Featured Replies

  • Replies 168
  • Views 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Freakshowvato said:

the capital letters??

 

Don't tell me she's going HOLYFVCK on us and giving us a rock jam

 

:jonny2:

Demi did not invent capital letters or rock music plz... :rip: and I'm saying this as a big Demi fan lol

1 minute ago, perfectillusion204 said:

Demi did not invent capital letters or rock music plz... :rip: and I'm saying this as a big Demi fan lol

I didn't say she did but just curious if the capital letters means it's gonna go hard

3 hours ago, RideOrDie said:

the cover is just the album art

 

how lazy :celestial5:

 

  

3 hours ago, Epica said:

This friday?

supposedly yes, weve had this rumour for almost a week or two iirc?

2 hours ago, Lipgloss said:

Is this the song with the "back from the dead" snippet? 

also supposedly yes. and the first youtube snippet as well

 

Edited by Vixen Eyes

hmm, didn't expect Melanie to do long ass songs. I guess we'll see how this one sounds.

 

OT: Why didn't she put out Void? Now that's what I call a smasha :bam:

I excepted this would be a 2:30 type song from the Spotify snippet. I'm so excited :WAP:

i know it's not going to sound anything like the demo, but that demo really is stunning.

:chick3:

2 hours ago, 東京. said:

i know it's not going to sound anything like the demo, but that demo really is stunning.

:chick3:

they're different songs

37 minutes ago, Burqa said:

they're different songs

i mean, yeah. it seems like all the demos that leaked have all just been revamped/turned into something else completely different.

:chick3:

I’m seeing her live next week. What the hell is she going to perform? All the new album? Not even Death is out.

Edited by Epica

Oh from the intro to the first chorus it's practically flawless... the budget, the progression, it feels elevated. I also appreciate how there are a ton of lyrics, I like a wordy song

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.