Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿
Message added by Rian,

 

Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj - “Alone”

Featured Replies

 

Ft6_BV4WcAEYhdV?format=jpg&name=medium

 

 

The lead single from Kim's upcoming album, out now.

kimpetras.lnk.to/alone

 

 

 

Edited by Lady Claire

  • Replies 2.3k
  • Views 197.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Author

It should come by the end of the month… i hope we have more news of the album or a pre-order along with it

  • Author
1 minute ago, Enigmanotta said:

Yeah, it's a sample of Better Off Alone à la Ava Max.

Is it any good/a banger? 

 

2 minutes ago, Dystopian said:

another single with no album in sight :rip:

The album is coming this summer

I came RUNNING hoping for some tea. I like that it sounds more moody (if this is an unedited snippet) than JWAR and Brr. It's been a minute since she's given us a proper slow burn single.

4 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

The album is coming this summer

ok but we need the announcement

3 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

Is it any good/a banger? 

It's a cute track, entirely carried by the sample as one could expect. It also incorporates some trap elements and the lyrics are sexual but not raunchy, kind of like Clarity. It's not my favourite from what I've heard.

i desperately need the girls to stop sampling this song because the original is just too good and nothing compares. still a bit excited though :eli:

Guessing it's “Alone“ because of the sample.

Teaser gives TOTL vibes actually lol

11 minutes ago, Enigmanotta said:

It's a cute track, entirely carried by the sample as one could expect. It also incorporates some trap elements and the lyrics are sexual but not raunchy, kind of like Clarity. It's not my favourite from what I've heard.

I love Kim (not really excited about her in the last ~2 years tbh) but this description alone sounds very boring. :rip:

Well I wish her all the luck with these singles I hope something sticks you can tell they're are just trying anything at this point

8 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Everyone wants their My Head & My Heart moment I guess

That wasn’t a moment anywhere 

20 minutes ago, YR. said:

That wasn’t a moment anywhere 

Yet it was a bigger moment than Skim’s solo career yes yes 

I can’t at her team wasting all the Unholy hype. The album should have been READY by February the latest.

 

 Now nobody will be checking.

God not another one of these drip drip single releases that take centuries, pre save, do some dumb **** on tiktok etc etc. Noonecurr.

 

Obvi love Kim but the way she's been releasing singles under Republic has been so tedious and repetitive. It's BEEN time for the album announcement.

 

Like the fact that what should have been a huge Sydney World Pride performance was just last year's Coachella set (for the most part) for like fourth time. 

1 hour ago, Enigmanotta said:

It's a cute track, entirely carried by the sample as one could expect. It also incorporates some trap elements and the lyrics are sexual but not raunchy, kind of like Clarity. It's not my favourite from what I've heard.

It doesn’t sound very exciting, but Imm hopeful about the fact that there may be better tracks in the album.

 

They probably think that the sample may help the song’s performance, and I desperately hope that for Kim.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.