Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

"Chained to the Rhythm" turns 6.

"Chained to the Rhythm" turns 6. 41 members have voted

  1. 1. Is it a good song?

    • Yes
      80%
      33
    • No
      19%
      8

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

5 minutes ago, SarahWalkers said:

Created one of the most legendary ATRL threads of all time. :WAP:

 

 

Way more iconic and memorable than the song itself :WAP:

A bop that I still use till this day.  I hate how this could be her last top 10 hit ever. She needs a resurgence ASAP

 

I still remember the hype Katy and her label built around CTTR's release. The GP being able to hear the new song through those exclusive disco balls planted in cities around the world was such a savvy marketing tacting for her comeback. I wish it's would've paid off more.

Edited by youngpopariana

  • Author
13 minutes ago, SarahWalkers said:

Created one of the most legendary ATRL threads of all time. :WAP:

 

 

Can admins delete my account? I don't wanna be on here anymore. Katy, first of all, you're a ****ing dumbass. What the **** were you thinking putting this Starboy type of trash out? We were waiting for you ***** and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN. This isn't first single material, this is some Japanese bonus track ****. Now we will have to go through all the lashings from everyone that wants to see you fail. I'm not even going to defend you, *****. Good looking getting those sales.

 

:rip:

 

6 years? it feels like yesterday :cries: 

anyway her second best lead single, deserved much better :clap3:

44 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Can admins delete my account? I don't wanna be on here anymore. Katy, first of all, you're a ****ing dumbass. What the **** were you thinking putting this Starboy type of trash out? We were waiting for you ***** and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN. This isn't first single material, this is some Japanese bonus track ****. Now we will have to go through all the lashings from everyone that wants to see you fail. I'm not even going to defend you, *****. Good looking getting those sales.

 

:rip:

 

:ahh:

1 hour ago, Fastlane said:

Can admins delete my account? I don't wanna be on here anymore. Katy, first of all, you're a ****ing dumbass. What the **** were you thinking putting this Starboy type of trash out? We were waiting for you ***** and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN. This isn't first single material, this is some Japanese bonus track ****. Now we will have to go through all the lashings from everyone that wants to see you fail. I'm not even going to defend you, *****. Good looking getting those sales.

:biblio:

Of course, and her live performances were very cool and creative. Also, I love that she worked with Till Nowak for her video.

41 minutes ago, Power love said:

Classic :clap3:

That's doing less than 100k on Global Spotify daily now & not eligible for 3X Platinum in the US 6 years after release

2 hours ago, Fastlane said:

Can admins delete my account? I don't wanna be on here anymore. Katy, first of all, you're a ****ing dumbass. What the **** were you thinking putting this Starboy type of trash out? We were waiting for you ***** and we were rooting for you. YOU LET US DOWN. This isn't first single material, this is some Japanese bonus track ****. Now we will have to go through all the lashings from everyone that wants to see you fail. I'm not even going to defend you, *****. Good looking getting those sales.

 

:rip:

 

A classic :rip:

32 minutes ago, Armani? said:

That's doing less than 100k on Global Spotify daily now & not eligible for 3X Platinum in the US 6 years after release

a cult classic then :clap3:

48 minutes ago, Armani? said:

That's doing less than 100k on Global Spotify daily now & not eligible for 3X Platinum in the US 6 years after release

Yet it more remembered than certain songs that are that certified & better!  

22 minutes ago, Tistotal said:

a cult classic then :clap3:

an Oblivia classic :clownny:

Still remember where I was when this song came out. It was a big hit and instilled a lot of anticipation and excitement in me for the dawn of a new era. Oh, if I only knew :rip:

Still a great song and one of her best songs :biggrin:

It was never all that, and it wasn't as political as some people wanted to make it seem.

The "stumbling around like a wasted zombie" line is just :rip:

 

Anyway, still a cute 7/10 forgotten bop.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.