Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

INNA - 'Just Dance #DQH1'

Featured Replies

First part of Inna's 9th studio album coming next Friday 10.02

 

We Should Get Lost snippet:

 

  • Replies 42
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, TakeYouToHell said:

Nothing I Won't Do

 

Er, why do these songs sound like some of her best in ages? Hyped.

11 hours ago, campelo said:

Wait is this from the new album or champagne problems 3

First part of a new album that she made during the latest Dance Queen's House series. 

OH **** THESE SNIPPETS ARE PURE FIRE!!!!!!!

I'm loving this direction so far and I absolutely adored her last two EPs!

 

I still have Wherever You Go on repeat after all this time 

  • Author

It seems like she changed the album title to Just Dance. 

 

On 2/7/2023 at 5:03 PM, campelo said:

Wait is this from the new album or champagne problems 3

were we suppose to get a part 3

19 hours ago, limelightofdawn said:

First part of a new album that she made during the latest Dance Queen's House series. 

how many parts are we getting?

 

3 hours ago, SchmoodRing said:

were we suppose to get a part 3

how many parts are we getting?

 

I don't think so. Champagne Problems was split into two. I have no insider info but I'm guessing this album will be the same unless they chose more songs this time. Hopefully someone with more info can confirm for us soon! 

This album is not related to Champagne Problems. CP has 2 parts, that's all. Just Dance is her new album, which will also have two parts apparently.

 

  • Author
2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

And she changed the album title last minute, cause it was registered as “Something About You” :coffee:

6 minutes ago, Burqa said:

Isn't this normal? Champagne Problems had two halfs with only 8 songs. I assume Just Dance Part 2 will also have 6 songs

19 minutes ago, nathanspears said:

Isn't this normal? Champagne Problems had two halfs with only 8 songs. I assume Just Dance Part 2 will also have 6 songs

it's not only about the album being so short, it's about how her eras are always a trainwreck :rip: i'm glad we get a lot of songs but it bothers me how she can never fully commit to a project cause why were yummy and wherever you go left off? 

hopefully its gonna be less on auto pilot than everything else shes released after YO

2 minutes ago, Burqa said:

it's not only about the album being so short, it's about how her eras are always a trainwreck :rip: i'm glad we get a lot of songs but it bothers me how she can never fully commit to a project cause why were yummy and wherever you go left off? 

inna stop releasing random droplets in between album rollouts challenge

Wait a minute! I haven’t been excited for nee Inna in a long time!!! Yummy is amazing and this sounds fire!! Give me a full Lp not this EP bs! 

1 hour ago, Junho_lover said:

Wait a minute! I haven’t been excited for nee Inna in a long time!!! Yummy is amazing and this sounds fire!! Give me a full Lp not this EP bs! 

There's going to be a second part to make up the full album. I think she releases them in two parts now so she can polish the songs and have time to work on them properly after DQH, without leaving us waiting for too long. I think she was under a lot of pressure to release Heartbreaker quickly and maybe she felt too rushed. It seems she wants to take her time to work on the tracks which is fine by me. I doubt the other half will be that long anyway 👍 it's kind of nice absorbing these songs and having another drop to look forward to! 😄

12 hours ago, Burqa said:

it's not only about the album being so short, it's about how her eras are always a trainwreck :rip: i'm glad we get a lot of songs but it bothers me how she can never fully commit to a project cause why were yummy and wherever you go left off? 

this. :rip:

 

Her discography has been such a mess since the Yo era ended. There's way too many albumless songs now. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.