Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Which SVU daddy is the hottest?

? 96 members have voted

  1. 1. ?

    • Danny Pino
      20%
      19
    • Christopher Meloni
      56%
      54
    • Phillip Winchester
      21%
      20
    • Dan Florek
      2%
      2

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Danny Pino - “Nick Amaro”

 

spacer.png

 

Christopher Meloni - “stabler”

 

spacer.png
 

Phillip Winchester- “DA Peter Stone”

 

spacer.png


Dan Florek- “Captain Cragen”

 

spacer.png

 

 

  • Replies 67
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • satellites.™
    satellites.™

    Some of us like MEN, not little boys ATRL.   Barba is a powerful DA, prior high powered attorney, has mostly good morals, and he's handsome and rich. Uh.... duh  

  • This second rate wannabe Danny Pino       

  • But you know what, if olivia strapped up I just might  

chris meloni looked hotter back then but danny pino aged better

  • Author
2 minutes ago, yonsé said:

chris meloni and its not close

All but Captain Cragen could have me ruthlessly but I’m inclined to agree 

Danny Pino :jonny5:

 

I used to watch Cold Case at the time only for him and he's the reason I started watching SVU again and I quit when he left lol.

  • Author

But I’d let Iced Tea hit it and quit it too tbqfh 

 

Hit Me Episode 8 GIF by Law & Order

  • Author

Wait… people actually find Barba attractive? 
 

Confused Thinking GIF

Meloni >
 

I wish Peter Winchester was on longer. It literally felt like he lasted three episodes. :deadbanana2:

  • Author
Just now, pxxxtrick said:

Meloni >
 

I wish Peter Winchester was on longer. It literally felt like he lasted three episodes. :deadbanana2:

Right! I liked his character plus the eye candy was excellent. Carisi just doesn’t do it for me 

18 minutes ago, Bentley said:

Wait… people actually find Barba attractive? 
 

Confused Thinking GIF

Some of us like MEN, not little boys ATRL.

 

Barba is a powerful DA, prior high powered attorney, has mostly good morals, and he's handsome and rich. Uh.... duh

 

svu-season-23-finale-barba-benson-1014x5

  • Author
8 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Some of us like MEN, not little boys ATRL.

 

Barba is a powerful DA, prior high powered attorney, has mostly good morals, and he's handsome and rich. Uh.... duh

 

svu-season-23-finale-barba-benson-1014x5

I don’t care how rich and powered he is, he sits an inch above Captain Cragen and that’s being generous 

  • Author
10 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

octavio-pizano-attends-latina-magazines-

This second rate wannabe Danny Pino 

 

spacer.png

 

 

  • Author

But you know what, if olivia strapped up I just might :jonnycat:

 

Season 23 Reaction GIF by Law & Order

Where’s Carisi? :giraffe: But no my trinity is Barba, Amaro & Carisi. Phillip (Stone) is a cutie though. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.