Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your fav's WORST track?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 41
  • Views 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And im unapologetic about it. I just HATE this. 

 

 

I Like It That Way - Selena Gomez 

it's stars dance bonus bonus bonus track, at first just a japan release but it unfortunately appears on Spotify as a "slow down UK EP" release. 

it's just TERRIBLE. any leaked unreleased song is better, even the bad ones. 

3 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

I mean I really think she said “I’m gonna ride that mother ticket and I’m gonna do it the worst way I can and if I have kids well fuq them tbh”

Jewels n drugs and Christmas Tree are arguably worse but I hate this song so much more..

 

45 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

And im unapologetic about it. I just HATE this. 

 

 

You are EVIL for this!!!  
 

OT:

 

 

 

42 minutes ago, HausOfPunk said:

what… this song is so good lol

love my queen but she didn’t do what she thought she did here

😬…

Y'all have no idea how happy I got when Viva la Vida started outstreaming this crap (Jonny's guitar outro in the live version slays though).

 

29 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

:bibliahh:

 

 

WTF IS THIS :deadbanana4::deadbanana4: the cover art makes it even worse :bibliahh:

Come to Mama doesn't compare to this absolute abomination 

 

Well it won't embed right but its Sine From Above

 

Edited by Insanity

still manages to be good but i have other favourites 

 

31 minutes ago, Robburro said:

boy you get me so HIGH

buzzing like a BEEHIVE

 

 

I was coming to post this same song! Truly a stain on her discography. It added absolutely nothing to that album. They should have just gone for 12 tracks. :rip:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.