• 99sandthe2000s

• 50thStateofMind

• Sscorpionn

• Alex

26 minutes ago, collin said:

Didn’t she film a video for Snooze and Low? Smart queen 

Apparently 

On 1/21/2023 at 1:07 AM, collin said:

Can’t even really discuss the next single yet she has 3 songs that are currently hits :rip: 

Yea they shouldn’t rush it. Let the current singles breath and have their moment.

Snooze is one of the only tracks I don't love :chick3:of course it's becoming popular:) Hopefully she's just a quick side thing and the people move on to Low

23 hours ago, Starchild said:

Snooze is one of the only tracks I don't love :chick3:of course it's becoming popular:) Hopefully she's just a quick side thing and the people move on to Low

Snooze is gonna smash.

The difference in these 2 interviews (the week before SOS vs now after all the record breaking success) is amazing to see :jonny6:

She deserves the success so much :cries: 

Wait not Snoooze smashing when it was my favorite from first listen. I didn't think the GP would serve taste like this :jonny5:

21 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

The difference in these 2 interviews (the week before SOS vs now after all the record breaking success) is amazing to see :jonny6:

She deserves the success so much :cries: 

She’s such a sweetheart. I hope she’s learning how worthy she is of all of this. tiffany pollard im suffering GIF

10 hours ago, KLatz said:

Wait not Snoooze smashing when it was my favorite from first listen. I didn't think the GP would serve taste like this :jonny5:

!!!

Snooze
Smoking On My Ex Pack
Seek & Destroy
Low
Shirt
Notice Me
Blind
Gone Girl
Used
SOS

These are the tracks I can't stop listening to!

Anyone know if the acoustic, sped up, vocal, instrumental versions are accounted for in the daily total Spotify updates?

If they’re not, does anyone know how much she’s pulling in from the other versions? Kill Bill might be above Flowers on Spotify when combing all versions :dancehall: