Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The HQ Thread | 2023-2024

Featured Replies

15 hours ago, nostalgic said:

Alright so the help request form isn't working for some reason and I think everyone should be alerted to this as this person has potentially lied about serious issues 4 times, including suicide. 

 

I'm 99.9% positive that @Cutthroat, @Wrecked & @The Man Who are all the same person. After seeing that he supposedly passed away, it reminded me that I had suspected he was Cutthroat and I started to dig deeper into all this. 

 

Cutthroat was an Imagine Dragons/Avril stan that I'm assuming was banned in 2022. In January of 2023, Wrecked created their account. They're also an Imagine Dragons/Avril stan. In June of last year, they announced they had been diagnosed with cancer and disappeared until posting randomly recently. 10 days after that disappearance, The Man Who - also an Imagine Dragons/Avril stan - created their account. They had been active on here and sharing stories in the roof about their experience with a bicurious guy who became his boyfriend. That was until a few months ago when he announced his nephew had passed away. Then, a month later, his sister tragically passed away as well:

 

 

This was the post that I went back to and started investigating. I did a reverse image search on the photo of the woman in the Instagram screenshot and found this:

 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/tragic-brit-mum-dies-cancer-22534289

 

This is the same woman and she died in...2020! The article includes a link to a gofundme page, the description of which is literally the same thing word for word in the Instagram post, with the date and "Ebony" changed to "Sienna." I don't see what logical explanation there could be for someone announcing their sister's death now when they died 4 years ago, and even so, there's no mention of a Jordan in her list of family members.

 

Then, all of a sudden, Jordan has passed away himself! The math isn't mathing. There seems to be a pattern here of someone who posts for a while and then kills themselves off to start over again and I hope the mod team can address this because many members befriended this person and have been hurt by their posts.

 

Here's a few more details that link them all together...

 

All 3 are Buffy fans and they all claim to live in Manchester:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And for the coup de grâce, here's Wrecked exposing themselves with one of their most listened artists being...*drum roll*...The Man Who, along with the other 2 already mentioned:

 

 

Wrecked logged in an hour ago, which means if they're all the same person, "Jordan" is still alive and faked his death after also potentially lying about having cancer last year and their family members dying. 

 

Anyways, sorry for the long post but this felt like something very serious that needed to be addressed! Hope I'm right and this isn't all some very strange coincidence

 

:suburban:

 

  • Replies 22.9k
  • Views 791.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Alright so the help request form isn't working for some reason and I think everyone should be alerted to this as this person has potentially lied about serious issues 4 times, including suicide. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    Love HQ because you have a whole ass soap-opera fake death storyline getting discovered and then right after someone is asking for a Normani banner 

  • Katyklowns really need to stop. No one has forgotten the ARTPOP thread. Sure, it's easy for you to try and be #Unbothered now, but where was that weeks ago- for Gaga, for Kesha? Nope, there will be no

15 hours ago, nostalgic said:

Alright so the help request form isn't working for some reason and I think everyone should be alerted to this as this person has potentially lied about serious issues 4 times, including suicide. 

 

I'm 99.9% positive that @Cutthroat, @Wrecked & @The Man Who are all the same person. After seeing that he supposedly passed away, it reminded me that I had suspected he was Cutthroat and I started to dig deeper into all this. 

 

Cutthroat was an Imagine Dragons/Avril stan that I'm assuming was banned in 2022. In January of 2023, Wrecked created their account. They're also an Imagine Dragons/Avril stan. In June of last year, they announced they had been diagnosed with cancer and disappeared until posting randomly recently. 10 days after that disappearance, The Man Who - also an Imagine Dragons/Avril stan - created their account. They had been active on here and sharing stories in the roof about their experience with a bicurious guy who became his boyfriend. That was until a few months ago when he announced his nephew had passed away. Then, a month later, his sister tragically passed away as well:

 

 

This was the post that I went back to and started investigating. I did a reverse image search on the photo of the woman in the Instagram screenshot and found this:

 

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/tragic-brit-mum-dies-cancer-22534289

 

This is the same woman and she died in...2020! The article includes a link to a gofundme page, the description of which is literally the same thing word for word in the Instagram post, with the date and "Ebony" changed to "Sienna." I don't see what logical explanation there could be for someone announcing their sister's death now when they died 4 years ago, and even so, there's no mention of a Jordan in her list of family members.

 

Then, all of a sudden, Jordan has passed away himself! The math isn't mathing. There seems to be a pattern here of someone who posts for a while and then kills themselves off to start over again and I hope the mod team can address this because many members befriended this person and have been hurt by their posts.

 

Here's a few more details that link them all together...

 

All 3 are Buffy fans and they all claim to live in Manchester:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

And for the coup de grâce, here's Wrecked exposing themselves with one of their most listened artists being...*drum roll*...The Man Who, along with the other 2 already mentioned:

 

 

Wrecked logged in an hour ago, which means if they're all the same person, "Jordan" is still alive and faked his death after also potentially lying about having cancer last year and their family members dying. 

 

Anyways, sorry for the long post but this felt like something very serious that needed to be addressed! Hope I'm right and this isn't all some very strange coincidence

 

:suburban:

I knew that boyfriend story was too good to be true

53 minutes ago, Ryan said:

First of all Joyride is a very real person with a very real issue and has nothing to do with this. I don't know why you would try to make that ridiculous connection. GTFO. 

well when you hear that a user fake an illness and a death you start to wonder about other users stories. but im happy to hear his is real

1 minute ago, Supervillain said:

WTF is going on with the site today? It barely loads

 

IMG_4463.gif?ex=66698ef1&is=66683d71&hm=1d7a0b1a137a1fd8498e707d0c91496901bc858b3ce905bb89c826c7a20127af&

I thought it was just me having this issue, but maybe the site not loading during Dopamine release week isn't such a bad idea after all.



 

IMG_4463.gif?ex=66698ef1&is=66683d71&hm=1d7a0b1a137a1fd8498e707d0c91496901bc858b3ce905bb89c826c7a20127af& 

 

 

 

I'm still shocked at the gall of this all... like lying about a death in the family is one thing but given they claimed to be from Manchester and the pictures they used there's a good chance they actually knew the actual Rachel's family :deadbanana4:

 

And the effort wasted in creating a whole fake Instagram screenshot :deadbanana4:

 

And for what reason? This isn't even Reddit you can't blame karma farming or something :deadbanana4:

12 hours ago, nostalgic said:

To be fair, all of that only took around 10 minutes to find with how obvious they made it :toofunny3: the OPSEC skills I learned from watching Catfish for years (among other things) always come in handy.

 

Likely! This poor woman dies before her time and then some weirdo buries her all over again. Even worse, the lounge is public so hypothetically the family could see those posts. GUTS.

Conan Edogawa would be proud :clap3: 

Just now, Burn said:

@The Man Who ok since the jig is up can you please at least tell us whose pictures you were using, because "Jordan" was kinda hot :ryan3:

He was AI! A true Detroit Become Human experiment. Thanks for taking part. 
 

:ryan3:

26 minutes ago, AndThenTheCocaine said:

I'm still shocked at the gall of this all... like lying about a death in the family is one thing but given they claimed to be from Manchester and the pictures they used there's a good chance they actually knew the actual Rachel's family :deadbanana4:

 

And the effort wasted in creating a whole fake Instagram screenshot :deadbanana4:

 

And for what reason? This isn't even Reddit you can't blame karma farming or something :deadbanana4:

This is why you keep your circle tight because people will do anything for attention.

I could never feel comfortable attempting to pull a fugazi scam off...it just doesn't feel right.

dhKb8Un.gif

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.