Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Doing something unholy (AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH)

Featured Replies

 

3:40 

what a moment. that scream is dramatically  camp :dies: hopefully they perform it with the scream every time on the tour too 

 

 

and its also gone viral since its the most replayed part of the song :bibliahh:

Edited by Katamari

The only one delivering quality music right now, Period!!!!

giphy.gif

Edited by Kimmo

Just now, Kimmo said:

The only one delivering quality music right now, Period!!!!

giphy.gif

Okay this gif has my attention 👀

I just know in the future we will all pretend like this era never happened 

Just now, Breathe On Moi said:

I just know in the future we will all pretend like this era never happened 

Not if the era’s chart performance has anything to say about it…

 

spacer.png

  • Author
8 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

i dont want to watch this. do i have to?

iggy would want you to :heart:

Edited by Katamari

The amount of second hand embarrassment I felt watching that performance...

1 minute ago, Yog said:

Not if the era’s chart performance has anything to say about it…

 

spacer.png

Sam is a QUALITY! You and I both know, this isn’t quality. Chart performance should never cloud judgment on that front. 


In any case, I’m always happy when Sam gets a hit, and still support. To each their own tho. 

11 minutes ago, Yog said:

Honestly the most addicting part of this smash :clap3:

Cuz the song was finally finished :clap3:

Mommy don’t know dvy’s gettin hot, at the bvy shop 

 

spacer.png

Edited by Bentley

7 minutes ago, Breathe On Moi said:

Sam is a QUALITY! You and I both know, this isn’t quality. Chart performance should never cloud judgment on that front. 

There’s been MUCH worse lead singles.. ME! & Yummy but yes in terms of Sam’s other leads, Lay Me Down, TGAG & DWAS, this is their weakest but Still an smash, I’m sure Gloria will have songs to become Hits, “Gimme” is seemingly already liked over here 

Other than Kim’s trash verse, I don’t understand the hatred for this song. It’s dark, sleek, different, catchy hook, solid production. If an indie pop girl sang it, it would be touted as the future of pop. 

34 minutes ago, FOCK said:

Other than Kim’s trash verse, I don’t understand the hatred for this song. It’s dark, sleek, different, catchy hook, solid production. If an indie pop girl sang it, it would be touted as the future of pop. 

People doing too much as usual. It isn't that bad.

 

OT: is the scream really from the audience or what?

2 hours ago, FOCK said:

Other than Kim’s trash verse, I don’t understand the hatred for this song. It’s dark, sleek, different, catchy hook, solid production. If an indie pop girl sang it, it would be touted as the future of pop. 

I absolutely agree :clap3: 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.