Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Was Shakira dumb for this?

Featured Replies

 

In 2010, instead of opting for an American rapper, she collaborated with Dizzee Rascal for the English version of Loca. At the time, he was getting UK #1s left and right (one in 2008, two in 2009, and another in 2010).

 

This English version was promoted in the US and all over Europe, except for one country... the UK, where it was never released AT ALL. :rip:

 

Is not releasing this in the UK one of the stupidest pop girl decisions of all time? I'd say so :rip:

Edited by ATWK

22 minutes ago, ATWK said:

one of the stupidest pop girl decisions of all time

Yes. Its up there with not paying taxes.

Was Sale el Sol even released there? I remember UK fans had to import it from other countries :rip: 

Nope, her biggest mistake was not releasing this as a single 

 

 

It wasn’t gonna do any damage on the charts anyway (it was a collab between 2 washed up acts by that time) so no

I never understood the purpose of releasing Loca and Rabiosa in English… it makes no sense. 

I didn’t know that it was never released in the UK and they thus didn’t take advantage of the Dizzee Rascal feature. Mess :rip:

1 hour ago, SinnerCity said:

Nope, her biggest mistake was not releasing this as a single 

 

 

The French version is atrocious, I'm surprised she picked that one as a single.


I can't believe the visualizers are written in Word 98 WordArt. My god.

1 hour ago, Sergi91 said:

I never understood the purpose of releasing Loca and Rabiosa in English… it makes no sense. 

The English versions sound better tbh

7 minutes ago, Pop culture said:

The English versions sound better tbh

Bffr :ace:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.