Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Jeffree Star serves hole

Featured Replies

  • Replies 65
  • Views 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, sourprint said:

hypocritical asf of him to put "good vibes only" on his caption since he's vile asf and always spiteful towards everyone

If someone puts “good vibes only” on their bio you def should avoid them. They couldn’t be more far from that

13 hours ago, Mouchette said:

Can the illuminati kill him already?

:rip:

7 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think all those ladyboy influencers go for gay4pay men

I mean that cute guy he was paying as a bf and the rumors were that they didn't have any sexual intercourse. That he would just watch him ******* girls so I don't know if he even gets dick like that :skull:

8 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think all those ladyboy influencers go for gay4pay men

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

i bet it smells like the inside of a balloon :biblio:

I have never heard this one before :deadbanana4:

22 hours ago, AvrilMoonlight said:

what in the resident evil 7 is going on here…..

I- :biblio:

 

21 hours ago, Roman Holiday said:

I think all those ladyboy influencers go for gay4pay men

:deadbanana:

I believe we've discovered a new species of homosexual praying mantis.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.