Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

This better mean a comeback before Coachella.. even if its just Born Pink repackage with 2 new songs (some scrapped demo (Touchdown) + Jennies YOU&ME) :gaycat6:
This would be THE perfect moment to finally release their first FULL english single

Edited by TaylenaStan

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Yall are dreamers if you think theyll have a comeback before Coachelle :gaycat7:

First Kpop artist to ever headline Coachella :jonny2: Only the biggest gg of all time

could you imagine the sea of Blackpink’s hammers under the main stage of Coachella? :WAP: that would be something, can’t wait for the final confirmation 

17 minutes ago, thirdward said:

will yg dare to let them perform without new music? :giraffe:

i’ll take a KTL’d mini and era (which is basically born pink’s era)

Girl, Born Pink is the new music :skull:

Are the bts stans fuming about BP in twitter? I wanna read the meltdowns 

I'd be excited for BP at Coachella but then I remember their latest tracks and there's nothing exciting there.

 

Any chance they release a new EP before the festival? :skull:

3 minutes ago, Cain said:

Girl, Born Pink is the new music :skull:

my brain while writing the post :ahh: 

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Yall are dreamers if you think theyll have a comeback before Coachelle :gaycat7:

streets said yg funds are dry and BM need a makeover after newjennies’ dominance 

PINKCHELLA for the 2nd time :jonny5:

I hope I can secure tickets. Bad Bunny and Frank too oh my god literally the perfect headliners :deadbanana:

 

11 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Yall are dreamers if you think theyll have a comeback before Coachelle :gaycat7:

they were in the middle of world tour back in 2019 when they released ktl in april before coachella19

 

I don't think they'll release something before coachella but there's a 1% possibility :toofunny2:

Edited by MonsterNavy

13 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

Yall are dreamers if you think theyll have a comeback before Coachelle :gaycat7:

mte :rip: 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

 

No vocals, no visuals, just quality

 

groovin-bopping.gif

WDYM NO VISUALS??:stare:

40 minutes ago, Adama said:

Who are the rapper except Mark and Jeno??? 

Jaemin & Jisung were listed as rapper too in their official profile. And Glitch Mode, Ridin’ & Hot Sauce was ruined because there’s too many rap verse instead of focusing on Chenle/Renjun/Haechan beautiful tone. Both Chenle & Renjun were so underrated as NCT vocalists because of too many rap parts in Dream songs especially the title tracks. So Mark and his “ayo” can be deported to 127. I think he fits more with Taeyong as rapper there. 

1 minute ago, sourprint said:

WDYM NO VISUALS??:stare:

Visual was actually the first reason I got into ENHYPEN. I meant Jay, Heeseung, Jake & Sunghoon :gaycat6: Whatta man.. Jungwon & Sunoo more like cute so not my thing. Never really care for the other one. The Changbin & Beomgyu of Enhypen

1 minute ago, fais_2311 said:

Visual was actually the first reason I got into ENHYPEN. I meant Jay, Heeseung, Jake & Sunghoon :gaycat6: Whatta man.. Jungwon & Sunoo more like cute so not my thing. Never really care for the other one. The Changbin & Beomgyu of Enhypen

niki is my least favorite bcs he was born like in late 2005 so weird to me:rip:jungwons cute but he's my favorite:heart2:i also love heeseung and jay

Do people really think we’ll have a comeback before Coachella? HA! 

 

 

The only thing we’ll get is Jisoo solo (hopefully) 

58 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

COACHELLA HEADLINERS 

 

BLACKPINK CANT STOP WINNING :bibliahh:

HISTORY ABOUT TO BE MADE AGAIN 

:jonnycat:! 

55 minutes ago, Butters said:

 

insanity :rip: imagine the ticket prices for this

The line up is huge!!!! 
 

42 minutes ago, Narima said:

release an english single before coachella challenge 

for real! A trap pop song ala 7 rings :WAP:

14 minutes ago, sourprint said:

WDYM NO VISUALS??:stare:

i'm exaggerating ofc. Jay is bae.

13 minutes ago, sourprint said:

WDYM NO VISUALS??:stare:

Right. I mean I know beauty is subjective but on what basis are some people saying ENHYPEN has no visuals? :coffee2:
 

9 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

Visual was actually the first reason I got into ENHYPEN. I meant Jay, Heeseung, Jake & Sunghoon :gaycat6: Whatta man.. Jungwon & Sunoo more like cute so not my thing. Never really care for the other one. The Changbin & Beomgyu of Enhypen

Jay really has that something :gaycat6:

His contradicting personality also adds to his attractiveness imo :gaycat1:

Also Jungwon might be one of the cutest boys I’ve seen in kpop.

of course Sunoo is pretty cute but Jungwon :jonny:

7 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Do people really think we’ll have a comeback before Coachella? HA! 

 

 

The only thing we’ll get is Jisoo solo (hopefully) 

A single cb at least.

1 hour ago, Butters said:

 

insanity :rip: imagine the ticket prices for this

they looked so weird in that pic :rip:

 

but slay!! if there was any sense for managing them they'd drop a long overdue english single before this but whatevs still excited

18 minutes ago, PowerGarlic said:

Ditto already blew up) :penguin:

if they want to keep the momentum they should keep promoting it

+ based on what I saw on Twitter and Tiktok, most people sadly prefer Ditto so it should be pushed as much as possible until people get tired of it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.