Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, WeFoundWill said:

seeing a GG, in general not just kpop, creating boy group level hysteria is so amazing to me. we never had that before ever. We have never seen a GG ever play 60k-80k venues let alone headline the biggest music festival in the world.

 

Even if you hate them to death you gotta admit they are going down in the pop culture history books

Spice Girls have had all that hysteria and  multiple stadium tours before. Spice girls still have the record of highest grossing tour by a female group as well. 

And they’re even headlining Glastonbury in 2023 

 

Just keep the achievements to “first kpop gg” :toofunny2:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 hour ago, sourprint said:

bruh?? they are handsome af if you post any of them on the rateme subreddits ppl r gonna rate them above average

one of the reasons they are so successful is bcs they are handsome

 

(jungwon ily:heart2:)

:deadbanana2: it’s just jokes babes. I am a casual fan

5 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

step back, silly girl!!! my only real kpop idol crush

 

the Original Masculine Kpop Visual™ :jonny5:

I would have  *** dream with him some nights - the things we would do together :wanda::flame: 

spacer.png

 

, then I would wake up and want to beat a ***** up 

spacer.png

59 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

Kyungsoo Oppa is literally the only Korean male I’ve been crushing on for the past 6 years. Generally I only find these men attractive when I don’t have sex or masturb*** for a few days but DO Oppa can get it any day of the week, any time of the day, I’ll even hook him up with a home cook meal :bird:

His attractiveness goes beyond just his looks tbh. It’s his whole aura that’s insanely sexy. 

I just realized Haechan won't be at the concert in my country this month

 

f724e5a6b86eeded40fd743ed18c4352.gif

 

sorry for the big gif :oh:

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

His attractiveness goes beyond just his looks tbh. It’s his whole aura that’s insanely sexy. 

I completely agree! I think he’s just my type, maybe :bird:; he seems like the kind with high empathy and the person you can have such deep, meaningful conversation with. His god-level attractiveness is simply a cherry on top! Most importantly, despite being an idol, he doesn’t come across like an attention ho like some male idols. 
spacer.png

blinks are truly a menace to society and our children

 

 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Facts cause if only ITZY were on division 1 instead of division 2.

If you didn't know, JYP has this division system where they divide all their acts into these divisions with each division operating separately like it's own agency such as having their own staff etc. 

 

Div 1 :  Stray Kids, 2PM, NiziU

Div 2 : ITZY

Div 3 : TWICE, JYP (himself)

Div 4 (SQU4D) : NMIXX

Studio J : DAY6, Xdinary Heroes

 

Division 1 is by far the best division that has the best creative and marketing team, and had ITZY been under div 1, they would've definitely been on top effortlessly! 

Petition to remove div 2 and save HITZY! :biblio: 

 

The fact Got7 was in division 2 too, I see a pattern... actually, multiple patterns :gaycat3: 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

blinks are truly a menace to society and our children

 

 

It’s what the child deserves. Let it starve :smile:


What a song :jonnycat:! Most of APINK TT are so good! BEP really knows how to make cute and catchy bops 

 

 

 

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Lee Know is the member with the most actor potential and has the most actor visuals, like he literally looks like Kento Yamazaki.  He's also the member that fit the KBS the most out of the members. + His real name is literally Lee Minho just like the actor :celestial5:

 

 

 

FlEveUUacAE9W6w?format=jpg&name=large

 

Stan Lee Know stan talent I fear

75xbjn.thumb.gif.5ed87d1acff3c802fd09033

Lee know isn't my favorite member of stray kids but he is honestly the best looking :smitten:

15 minutes ago, Lost In Paradise said:

blinks are truly a menace to society and our children

 

 

yes queen

Need the pinks to bring their 2019 spirit to PinkChella again omg :jonny5:

 

blackpink-coachella.gif

 

An english single in April would be a dream come true....which means it won't happen :'( 

12 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

I completely agree! I think he’s just my type, maybe :bird:; he seems like the kind with high empathy and the person you can have such deep, meaningful conversation with. His god-level attractiveness is simply a cherry on top! Most importantly, despite being an idol, he doesn’t come across like an attention ho like some male idols. 
spacer.png

Yeah he’s not an attention-***** at all. My man doesn’t even have an insta account while all his groupmates do except daddy Chen. 

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

 

Facts cause if only ITZY were on division 1 instead of division 2.

If you didn't know, JYP has this division system where they divide all their acts into these divisions with each division operating separately like it's own agency such as having their own staff etc. 

 

Div 1 :  Stray Kids, 2PM, NiziU

Div 2 : ITZY

Div 3 : TWICE, JYP (himself)

Div 4 (SQU4D) : NMIXX

Studio J : DAY6, Xdinary Heroes

JYP need to fire these divisions, they been serving turd after turd with those groups. 

I still stand by this song so hard. It's a really cute side of adspa. The payola'd english version however is an abomination. :giraffe:

 

speaking of king kyungsoo, he has like the best tone in k-pop :jonny5: 

his voice makes me so horny :WAP:

Edited by hallucinate

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

I still stand by this song so hard. It's a really cute side of adspa. The payola'd english version however is an abomination. :giraffe:

 

It's such a good song actually. It's only song other than Illusion that I revisit from that mini.

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

It's such a good song actually. It's only song other than Illusion that I revisit from that mini.

Exactly. Those two are the only ones I find myself going back to as well.

I didn't really hate Girls like most people in here but I don't get the urge to listen it anymore nn.

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

speaking of king kyungsoo, he has like the best tone in k-pop :jonny5: 

his voice makes me so horny :WAP:

Daddddy’s voice , best tone in kpop 

spacer.png

27 minutes ago, Adama said:


What a song :jonnycat:! Most of APINK TT are so good! BEP really knows how to make cute and catchy bops 

 

 

 

The BEP 2019 1-2-3 punch of Gotta Go - Eung Eung - Fancy is LEGENDARY:jonny4: They made some nice bops for STAYC but i need them to work with Chung Ha and Twice again :'( (and even the 1-2-3 punch before that LIKEY - Rollercoaster - Im so sick was AMAZING)
 


:jonny2::jonny2::jonny2:

Edited by TaylenaStan

9 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

speaking of king kyungsoo, he has like the best tone in k-pop :jonny5: 

his voice makes me so horny :WAP:

The way is was fuming when I saw that his album wasn’t going to be rnb influenced:deadbanana4:.

 


 

Love this. I wouldn't be mad if SM made them an official co-ed unit and gave them a mini

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.