K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

He is truly an experience best enjoyed on mute. My God. Easily top 3-5 best looking idols of all time. Handsome, handsome, man!

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, jeanie said:

soobin freezing when he sees that one missed call lmaooo:bibliahh:

Sis has been TRYING so hard

Soobin queens out over her all the time but always pays her dust when she tries to connect 

1M :jonny:

30 minutes ago, Asscatchem said:

twice owning this event :jonny5: they have yet to truly peak tbh.

Its all giving me GOOSIES :jonny5:

Who would have thought they'd have such a following in the US :jonny5:

4 minutes ago, dangerlady said:

Lmao I'm glad to see Nayeon's face looks normal. That video posted the other day had me a BIT worried. :rip:

45 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

Sis has been TRYING so hard

Soobin queens out over her all the time but always pays her dust when she tries to connect 

sksksk I also noticed that lol but lemme keep it classy here :coffee:

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

:jonnycat:

nnnn they kinda dropped the ball making tickets public. The way every artist has sounded pressed at the Twice cheering :deadbanana2:

1 minute ago, fauxtography said:

nnnn they kinda dropped the ball making tickets public. The way every artist has sounded pressed at the Twice cheering :deadbanana2:

It’s annoying though. Speakers can’t even finish a sentence without fans cheering just because a twice member is on the screen :deadbanana2:

4 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

They've been cheering for everyone at least... just not THAT loud :deadbanana2:

A true once

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

It’s annoying though. Speakers can’t even finish a sentence without fans cheering just because a twice member is on the screen :deadbanana2:

Yeah I was kinda cringing. LOVE THEM but its a distraction - plus my biggest peeve with Once's is that ******* barking (makes me SICK). :rip:

They did it at the cali show I went to everytime Dayun spoke and when i looked around the one's barking were the greasiest of pigs i've ever seen too. :rip:

Huh Yunjin? 

1 hour ago, Cheers said:

He is truly an experience best enjoyed on mute. My God. Easily top 3-5 best looking idols of all time. Handsome, handsome, man!

Serving sex. Love that he understands what we want :clap3:

it was sabotage. they hate to see a kpop group winning, esp after the fact their fanbase turned the event into a twice concert by buying out the seats

jihyo mic broken, the muffling of the audience cheers, the crap lighting/camera, the ONLY perf where its lagging like crazy :deadbanana:

Edited by Asscatchem