Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

14 minutes ago, Ryan said:

 

A great choice as well :clap3: SNSD really has that special touch for christmas songs!
 

 

9 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

 

aish suh-paiseo

this is so...:bibliahh:

 

Quote

1. [+1156,-2]

heol… ㅠㅠ but am I the only one that finds ice spice unnie seriously freaking pretty these days ㅎㅎㅎ let’s walk the flowery path together ice spice nim~

 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

okay I love this :gaycat4:

the snippet towards the end :jonny5:

@DelRey

I need this now, sounds good.

Jaehyun in a bl is sending me :spin:

 

I havent order all my albums yet, only the House version and the Jaehyun SM mini.

The fact it was supposed to be THEE promoted b-side but the Eve song came and washed the whole era including the title track

 

 

1 hour ago, youresotoxic said:

 

okay I love this :gaycat4:

the snippet towards the end :jonny5:

@DelRey

I just wanna know why is his speaking voice is autotuned at the very beginning

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

 

I’m a fan but this song is not a serve. 
 

I don’t think there’s a good 2nd Gen GG Xmas song, which is very unfortunate. 
 

We are left with Doughnut by TURD. :'(

10 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

 

 

Had to be there

gretchen-gretchen-deboche.gif

 

 

 

 

still obsessed with this

their voices are beautiful together

 

rv-redvelvet.gif

The girls are active w their individual gigs right now so let me just make one larger update post  :gaycat4:

 

 

 

 

ee8b6f50f7d669f93dae81b2d7f93f7c14321b18

Edited by gigantopithecus

22 hours ago, Adama said:

Are male bg popular in Japan? I only see people talking about Yoasobi, Ado, Yuuri etc 

Boy bands have always been popular in Japan. SMAP and Arashi took their place in history as legends. There is still no group that can break the records broken by KAT-TUN. Recently, Snow Man and Naniwa Danshi have been on the rise.

 

Spoiler

If you're interested, I'll leave you some videos.

 

 

 

 

 

And if you like pop/rock groups

 

 

 

23 hours ago, Adama said:

Are male bg popular in Japan? I only see people talking about Yoasobi, Ado, Yuuri etc 

well yes

 

 

the way this performance would've been a 20/10 if it was just Huening King vocal bible instead of sharing it with Taehyun his screeching

 

baboonphone2.gif

 

why did they call up TXT to perform a vocally challenging song anyway

 

did Lee Sohee say no, and then literally every other group also say no?

 

baboonphone2.gif

Now if only the concert carrots would stream Dino's solo too :dies:

 

 

Edited by gigantopithecus

58 minutes ago, TheCal said:

 

 

PkP9.gif

 

But still no unions for idols I see :coffee2:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.