Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

MAMA performances were much better with what I'm seeing so far. I'm still thinking about Xiatong and G-Idle's serve. 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

2 minutes ago, naevis is my mom said:

MAMA performances were much better with what I'm seeing so far. I'm still thinking about Xiatong and G-Idle's serve. 

hi sweatpee welcome to the thread, tell us your RIIZE ranking

 

britneydriving.gif

I won't never understand this formation, what did Matthew do to deserve that :chick3:

 

GAVif0WW8AAdIfw?format=jpg&name=large

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

hi sweatpee welcome to the thread, tell us your RIIZE ranking

britneydriving.gif

For me its Sungchan>Shotaro>Anton>Wonbin=Sohee=Seunghan=Eunseok

 

Did anyone actually remember what STAYC's Bubble MV look like :rip:

1 minute ago, naevis is my mom said:

For me its Sungchan>Shotaro>Anton>Wonbin=Sohee=Seunghan=Eunseok

 

must be some carbon monoxide in the air in kwangya today 

 

britneydriving.gif

queencard/super shy/flower/seven/drama/spicy/i am

 

They had so many great music videos to choose from 

18 minutes ago, Adama said:

The outfits :jonnycat:

 

And Wonyoung should ditch the bang 

i actually like the bangs but yeah:dies:

need them gone by the next era 

3 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

must be some carbon monoxide in the air in kwangya today 

 

britneydriving.gif

Did I put Wonbin too high. 

spacer.png

 

Edited by naevis is my mom

I will miss Lia but I’m soooo ready for this OT4 comeback 

 

 

 

6 minutes ago, Darkling said:

I won't never understand this formation, what did Matthew do to deserve that :chick3:

 

GAVif0WW8AAdIfw?format=jpg&name=large

this is very unpleasing to me

 

move Gunwook and Ricky closer to the middle and put Yujin and then Matthew on the end

 

Jiwoong and Taerae should also swap places

 

Gyuvin should take a few more steps to the right

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

actually if they make Gyuvin move out of frame then they could even it out and have Gunwook on one end and Ricky on the other and then maybe Matthew next to Taerae

 

that would work too

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Ntm on stayc. They don’t deserve it but they had to win something :giraffe:

Riize and ZB1 both winning Rookie Of The Year

 

I won so hard today

 

shade-thank-you-whitney-houston-gif-5850

Ricky:

 

michael-jackson.gif.1bc16330613a4da289f9

 

is he in yuehua? or will we be freed from him after 2 years? 

Edited by TheCal

2 minutes ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

youre despicable

 

baboonphone2.gif

love u too bestie

 

5dSUCsC.gif

Edited by TheCal

I knew they would give it to both of them and all the fighting would be useless :isudumblmao:, anyway, congrats RIIZE and ZB1!

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.