Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

 

 

:ryan3:

 

Apple Music kings

 

 

 

 

oh wowowow Get A Guitar doing this despite only being released in September... it would've been #1 if it had as much time as Candy or Super

 

the nations new boygroup

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I was watching Kep1er's MAMA perfomance and this made me a bit sad

 

image.png

 

Time flies so fast.. It feels like they debuted a week ago and here they are, 5-6 months away from disbanding

1 minute ago, Save-Me-Oprah said:

oh wowowow Get A Guitar doing this despite only being released in September... it would've been #1 if it had as much time as Candy or Super

 

the nations new boygroup

 

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

Korea was GAG indeed :gaycat4:  

21 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

OMG my AM Replay is A MESS:

 

My TOP 10 songs are:

 

1. CSR - Shining Bright

2. Limelight - Eye To Eye

3. Purple Kiss - Sweet Juice

4. GIRL'S RE:VERSE - Like A Star

5. fromis_9 - Attitude

6. NewJeans - Super Shy

7. Kep1er - Back To The City

8. StayC - Poppy

9. Weeekly - Vroom Vroom

10. Mave - Pandora

 

Am I team taste...am I not? I feel super controversial :fan:

well Shining Bright is definetely Top 5 of the year material, you slayed :clap3:

 

The Hyunsuk lashings :rip: He's actually very talented and was decent looking before idk why he has to style himself like a bootleg GD

  • ATRL Moderator

The 155 total Apple Music users in South Korea streaming RIIZE :clap3:

Still can't believe some of those Baby monster members were born in 2009?!

 

It's ridiculous really. I hope this group flops and YG shelves them for a few years before re-debut.

 

There's no logical reason for why they should be debuting baby-faced kids and trying to get them to unconvincingly act 'hip-hop' or whatever they call it :dies:

 

It's painfully obvious that they are underbaked compared to other debuts.

 

K-Pop stans just love rewarding crappy practices and poor quality music tho

24 minutes ago, Darkling said:

Good to know

 

 

LddO8yO.gif

 

he’s flat so they’re delusional

omg my poor faves 

I just recalled that Hyunsuk is the one who's responsible for this absolute artocity

 

 

 

Mingyu and Hoshi thank you :jonny5: Mingyu's fanservice fiend activities and Hoshi bringing it up at MAMA might get some people to listen

 

 

Edited by gigantopithecus

why do I feel like mama was trying to gaslight me into caring about boygroups???

 

 

 

 

49 minutes ago, Illyana Frost said:

OMG my AM Replay is A MESS:

 

My TOP 10 songs are:

 

1. CSR - Shining Bright

2. Limelight - Eye To Eye

3. Purple Kiss - Sweet Juice

4. GIRL'S RE:VERSE - Like A Star

5. fromis_9 - Attitude

6. NewJeans - Super Shy

7. Kep1er - Back To The City

8. StayC - Poppy

9. Weeekly - Vroom Vroom

10. Mave - Pandora

 

Am I team taste...am I not? I feel super controversial :fan:

Yes serving taste Your taste is about music, your own personal mind and not the charts or trends Love that for you Not everyone can sit through that Purple Piss a22 song 

Is there gonna be a ranking this year? I want to do payola for Riize and NCT :gaycat4:

This was unexpected :psyduck: I think this is the groups first challenge together?

 

 

1 minute ago, Sept said:

 

I wasn't ready for Irene's vocal slayage :jonnycat:

 

Seeing this reminds me why they're one of the few groups still giving clear live vocal encores  :keir:  A group that can sing and their company can confidently post them recording with no vocal processing

7 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:


:bibliahh:

This is how I see SNSD vs Jessica fights here

Lit is excellent They are so back Let me erase Bubba existence from my memory 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.