Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

13 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I think it’s BP activities with yg but solo activities with different labels? But it’s not confirmed who is signing with yg as a solo act 

only rosé‬ is confirmed (kinda)

based on the recent articles another member also did but we don’t know yet

but it’s not lisa for sure

14 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Allegedly Babymonster's title track samples this song

 

 

Not this classiK! What would be kpop without black music :toofunny3:

11 minutes ago, sunny said:

no i am talking about the perfomance. i think i made it clear. The songs is ok very tik tok friendly

I don’t get why the west would avoid kpop because of that performance bc I’m pretty sure new jeans had the best performance of the night 

actually I think performances is the one thing u can’t trash kpop artists compared to western artists 

3 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

only rosé‬ is confirmed (kinda)

based on the recent articles another member also did but we don’t know yet

but it’s not lisa for sure

the way it’s probably Jennie :lmao: 

It’s like stray kids, it’s not the performance as a whole that’s going to make me pass on them bc I know they can dance and stuff 

it’s the song they are performing that’s the problem :skull: 

This anime discourse is the dumbest thing I have ever seen kpop stans get mad over, like I am legitimately in awe of the sheer idiocracy.

 

What one watches does not mirror one's beliefs or behaviors, it's a fawking fictional show like...... and do they really think these idols are taking a NAMBLA subscribtion the minute they have watched a show like what???? These are IDOLS they do nawt give a fawk about some damn manga author and his vile inclinations, they just watched a show that probably didnt have the nastiness of the manga. Like why are they all in hysterics????

 

I know of that show, and it has always also grossed me out even though I didn't watch it, but it is a mainstream anime it isnt that serious. I think every day that goes by im coming to terms with the fact that K-pop stans as a whole are the most uneducated and easily frazzled fanbase in all sectors of the entertainment world. They have the most inclination to believe anything they see on their timeline if it sounds alarmist enough.

 

 

14 minutes ago, thirdward said:

I bc I’m pretty sure new jeans had the best performance of the night 

actually I think performances is the one thing u can’t trash kpop artists compared to western artists 

You cannot be serious :bibliahh:!

9 minutes ago, Antisocialites said:

not k-pop stans discovering anime in 2023 :bibliahh:

Kpop stans and anime fans (I hate the word weebs) are kinda cousins when you think about it. They're supposed to be getting along with each other

50 minutes ago, thirdward said:

the way it’s probably Jennie :lmao: 

not sure tbh :deadbanana:

i have a feeling that it might be jisoo nnnnn

i remember watching Made in Abyss back then and thought it was very unique at that time (didn't finish tho)

it's more of an adventure anime with truth searching as its theme. i don't remember it being so bad that it needed to be cancelled.

i do know it is highly rated among anime fans and even won tons of awards because of its groundbreaking story/storytelling.

 

it's fiction i really don't see the big deal :foxaylove2:

It's sweet how much SKZ and Enhypen members like each other

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

did the red velvet stages end already or are they going to perfom more?

Edited by Sugden

37 minutes ago, Sugden said:

did the red velvet stages end already or are they going to perfom more?

1 more round this week, 2 weeks in total, same as aespa. SM :rip: aespa are gonna win inkigayo this week too, we won’t see that encore

Edited by Pikachu

The sheer lack of quality control, songs leaked, personal info leaked, fraud... There is no doubt why it's happening. The thread,

 

 

I want S**bin cancelled as much as the next guy but didn’t he specifically say that he was NOT recommending it?

 

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Mitsuki said:

It's sweet how much SKZ and Enhypen members like each other

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Niki ate her up. Hyunjin beautiful.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.