Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

35 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

XG dropped two excellent songs btw

I am kinda iffy. But i am here for the dance mainy. Love it. 14 hrs to go. :duca:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

4 minutes ago, muddysquirrel said:

I am kinda iffy. But i am here for the dance mainy. Love it. 14 hrs to go. :duca:

i asked this before (and nobody answered) but are you expecting more than three MVs? i mean the title tracks is yet to come out 

F2nrIT8XsAAs3FJ?format=png&name=900x900

 

Queencard still charting on Spotify, IVE/LESSER/aespa N/A, why?

 

hallucinate

26 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

i asked this before (and nobody answered) but are you expecting more than three MVs? i mean the title tracks is yet to come out 

I have no clue. They last one had 4? I guess we can expect 2 more? Idk.

SM are kinda the masters of massively improving western demos with only minor changes. I'm liking the teaser snippets a lot more than the leaked demo. This always happens to RV as well. :gaycat2:

Edited by Century

41 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

F2nrIT8XsAAs3FJ?format=png&name=900x900

 

Queencard still charting on Spotify, IVE/LESSER/aespa N/A, why?

 

hallucinate

B-but I thought kwinka was a meme song so it would serve no longevity :coffee2:

2 hours ago, Century said:

 

This stage was one of the cuntiest moments in kpop history. WG are legends, why did SNSD and Sone have to humiliate them so hard. I always find myself coming back to it and laughing. :bibliahh:

 

and the WG counterpart. :ahh: I need the 4th gen girls to start serving these types of stages because seeing anybody attempt Itzy or LSRF choreo or anybody other than nstinxx or aespa attempt singing their songs would be more entertaining than anything that happened in 3rd gen.

The difference omg :WAP: Taeyeon alone had more star power than all of the Wonder Girls combined. After this stage + Gee there was not a single Wonder Girls fan who didn’t become a Sone :ahh:

Edited by k4rmabutterfly

the fact that newjeans already has 50% of bps amount of songs in 1 year compared to their 7

 

 

Edited by Asscatchem

Wonder Girls still have the most iconic 1 - 2 - 3 punch in Kpop history with Tell Me, So Hot and Nobody. No one is ever touching that :nicole:

Can't believe I'm saying this but Somi's title track sounds quite promising, the "how many lows do I go through to find you?" melody is so strong :jamming: 

 

not a fan of this sadly :chick3: still cute though

Edited by youresotoxic

XG's song is decent but I wish the chorus had more oomph 

Like if you have a drop and an empty chorus, at least make it hard-hitting. Don't just repeat of the first verse's instrumental :gaycat6:

 

giphy.webp

XG needs to be a trio of Chisa, Juria, and Hinata and ELIMINATE the rappers... maybe Jurin and Maya can stay too if they ban them from rapping

Oh I am glad Chen is going the rock upbeat route for his japanese debut

 

:jamming::jamming::jamming:

 

 

3 minutes ago, armink said:

XG needs to be a trio of Chisa, Juria, and Hinata and ELIMINATE the rappers... maybe Jurin and Maya can stay too if they ban them from rapping

I like the other girls but since you mentioned chisa juria and hinata they are kind of my trinity :giraffe: gorgeous vocalists 

 

3114c9a562b4e08b394e9a89c80e0a26.jpg

221006-XG-Twitter-Update-Juria-documents

FT5ajBfaMAARFGJ.jpg:large

 

Spoiler

:superman:

 

15 minutes ago, motherpills said:

mave to aespa:

BDQa.gif

They tugged a bit but the remix threw naevis' wig far away into the depths of Kwangya

 

 

BDQa.gif

Edited by Flomik

is there a chance any of the rocketpunch girlies make it into the mnet group? I hope they don't disband :chick1:

 

 

4 minutes ago, naomi24 said:

I like the other girls but since you mentioned chisa juria and hinata they are kind of my trinity :giraffe: gorgeous vocalists 

 

3114c9a562b4e08b394e9a89c80e0a26.jpg

221006-XG-Twitter-Update-Juria-documents

FT5ajBfaMAARFGJ.jpg:large

 

  Reveal hidden contents

:superman:

 

they need to normalize not giving rappers any lines :giraffe:

 

shooting star is literally one of my most played songs this year but its only because I programmed apple music to start playing the song AFTER jurin and harvey's terrible rap verse is over :dies:

6 hours ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Hyunjin will carry the vocals. 
Hyunjin: main vocal, lead dancer, visual

Olivia Hye: lead vocal, lead rapper, main dancer, center

Yeojin: Main rapper

Vivi: sub vocal

Go:Won

I'm so happy that those underutilized members in Loona will finally have their time to shine :jonnycat:

30 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

 

not a fan of this sadly :chick3: still cute though

Have some lemonade :gaycat:

 

 

11 minutes ago, Flomik said:

They tugged a bit but the remix threw naevis' wig far away into the depths of Kwangya

 

 

BDQa.gif

Just to reiterate because I think it's necessary, that the same producers are involved in both of these songs is still a kiii.

 

 

:cm:

At least the real people won.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.