Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

is the racist and homophobic TREASURE a big flop? they are struggling to sell tickets in my country

btw, fun fact, Taeyeon alone, almost sell out every seats at the same indoor stadium PRE-COVID.

 

https://ticketmaster.sg/ticket/area/23_treasure/964

 

Most of the seats being AVAILABLE :ahh:stupid company really overestimate their popularity

Not a Teume but I remember their seats especially VIPs seats and presales was sold out so I don't think YG did overestimate their popularity particularly in Southeast Asia.

 

And the funny thing about Teume was they keep saying they're too broke and poor to support their faves and even coined themselves Teubroke yet presales and VIPs ticket was sold out in seconds/minutes like make it make sense.

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8A1qqaU/

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

I like "Stamp on it" although its a little dated, I feel like it would have done very well like a year or two ago, still added to my playlist 

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Ignore them, cause these hypocrites be posting NewJennies achievements 24/7 in here, but somehow when you post BP achievements  aka the biggest numbers for ggs in Kpop, it becomes a problem :dies:

i mean yeah they're achievements happening right now not old ass milestones being posted hourly :rip:

 

2 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

And it clearly bothers

its too bad I couldn’t give 2 fucks

 

i will continue to do it and you will continue to seethe about it

currently foaming at the mouth over your spam

 

uDRtHaD.thumb.gif.dd2b0565a0674f27ae7132

11 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

yeah this is sad. Isn’t SM also notorious for taking a huge cut and giving the artists peanuts? I’m sure BigHit wasn’t any better in the beginning. 

EXO seems to be having a comfortable lives though, Sehun and Chanyeol purchased buildings, Sehun has like 4 cars Ferrari, a Lamborghini, Aston Martin and an Audi, so either that contract is not that bad or they are making a lot of money that the peanuts is still huge….

6 minutes ago, discreetinside said:

Not a Teume but I remember their seats especially VIPs seats and presales was sold out so I don't think YG did overestimate their popularity particularly in Southeast Asia.

 

And the funny thing about Teume was they keep saying they're too broke and poor to support their faves and even coined themselves Teubroke yet presales and VIPs ticket was sold out in seconds/minutes like make it make sense.

 

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZS8A1qqaU/

Right

they're doing fine and the show will be sold out
 

4 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ignore them, cause these hypocrites be posting NewJennies achievements 24/7 in here, but somehow when you post BP achievements  aka the biggest numbers for ggs in Kpop, it becomes a problem :dies:

Oh they’ll be ignored loll

i don’t care what they’re taking about loll

 

they’ll simply just have to deal with it

28 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Member reveals seem to be going in the order of the teaser video + poster

 

It’s smart they’re saving Prita, YG’s next ace / centre / It Girl for last :alexz2:

The never-ending mess with that user :dies:

 

the problem isn’t with who you like or you being a YG stan, the problem is that you’re hypocritical. 

2 minutes ago, Hitchhiker said:

EXO seems to be having a comfortable lives though, Sehun and Chanyeol purchased buildings, Sehun has like 4 cars Ferrari, a Lamborghini, Aston Martin and an Audi, so either that contract is not that bad or they are making a lot of money that the peanuts is still huge….

Yeah obviously they have spent a long time in the industry and “the peanuts” in question is still big because it’s a big group like EXO. Same applies to when that user brought Twice’s name. Also the boys have had several other endeavors and solo deals beyond EXO and I’m sure that’s where bulk of their money is coming from. It’s just funny to see how solely just “selling albums” and “getting chart hits” is not enough for kpop idols to be super rich compared to artists in the west. 

2 hours ago, Mel. said:

OMG! her voice is so good :biblio::duca:

I fully expected her to just be a dancer or rapper with an okay sub-vocal type voice 

 

 

 

Not you stanning a 13 year old after calling NJs kindergarteners for months

 

:redface:

 

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Aren't their rumors about Sehun having a sugar daddy though? Or Maybe it was another idol? 

That was a very long time ago also 

 

 

Spoiler

but also there a rumours he is into Chinese female models 

 

 

 

 

 

13 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

i mean yeah they're achievements happening right now not old ass milestones being posted hourly :rip:

 

currently foaming at the mouth over your spam

 

uDRtHaD.thumb.gif.dd2b0565a0674f27ae7132

How is it old when it just happened?

and it’s the only achievement I posted all day, so I’m not sure where the “hourly” is coming from, but if I did want to post hourly updates, I will

 

and you’ll keep foaming at the mouth like the rabid dog you are. A rabies tea!

Edited by Mel.

5 hours ago, Zack said:

Yeah the numbers in that particular video seem very inaccurate though. The top 5 on many lists is usually IU, Lee Hyori, Dara, Jessica and Yoona.

 

BP girls making these lists is no surprise, however. But it's interesting that the TWICE girls never seem to make the top 10 of these lists given their international promotions. But I guess for the lower popularity members (such as Jeongyeon, Dahyun etc.) there's not much to monetize despite being a member of a big group.

Wasn’t Jeongyeon number 2 when the votes came out for Sixteen too? Just another reason why I genuinely feel bad for her. I did think the numbers for Jennie seemed off in that vid 

 

5 hours ago, Mel. said:

Did SM forget to buy ads for GOT?

BoA is pissed! lmao

But why does she care so much, I’m confused. I don’t usually see artists acknowledge nor care about views, just the fans and the labels whenever they celebrate a record 

I swear blonks still remain the most insufferable fan base ever, like it's so rare to see a sane blonk these days :deadbanana4:

17 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Here’s another to bother you some more

 

 

 

is it true TWICE outstreamed them in the US last year??

 

uDRtHaD.thumb.gif.dd2b0565a0674f27ae7132

1 minute ago, the good guy_duh said:

I swear blonks still remain the most insufferable fan base ever, like it's so rare to see a sane blonk these days :deadbanana4:

We get attacked and we’re labeled insufferable. like stfu..I haven’t even seen a Blink do or say anything to warrant

 response 

2 hours ago, Flomik said:

 

She has decent vocals, nothing extraordinary though, but still amazing for YG standards :clap3:Already outsang 2/4 of BP :clap3:

4 minutes ago, Jenlisa said:

But why does she care so much, I’m confused. I don’t usually see artists acknowledge nor care about views, just the fans and the labels whenever they celebrate a record 

Lol, I have no idea

i guess she feels because of who they are they should be excelling in every area

6 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

is it true TWICE outstreamed them in the US last year??

 

uDRtHaD.thumb.gif.dd2b0565a0674f27ae7132

Did they? you tell me

I wouldn’t know cause I don’t keep up with them

10 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Somebody in a gc I'm in did a timeline for Baemon, apparently Chi wasn't in the dance pratice for the other baemom members, which was 2020. So she may have joined in 2020, making her 10/11 when she joined YG :rip: I sometimes wonder what goes through the parents minds.. thinking that their 11 -14 year olds should go to a completely different country, with little to no family contact while training.. that sounds stressful

it also sounds very profitable, so... you have your answer

3 minutes ago, the good guy_duh said:

She has decent vocals, nothing extraordinary though, but still amazing for YG standards :clap3:Already outsang 2/4 of BP :clap3:

So, you’re a BP hater. Got it

now I get why you labeled us insufferable

 

it makes sense now and now I know not to take you serious anymore.

9 hours ago, kendoll2001 said:

The leaders and face of Gen 4 BG & GGs, SKZ & NWJNS :clap3:

I think we have at least 4-5 gg are competitive enough for 4th gen leaders title ie IVE, NJ, LSFM, Aespa, and Gidle and BaeMon could be joining them if they smashed right out of gate.

 

While for bg only SKZ and TXT are legit enough for taking 4th gen leaders title.

 

@Witnessed ET There's some question about SVT, is Face The Sun + Sector 17 their last Korean cb as OT13 before the members eventually start their mandatory military enlistment?

Edited by discreetinside

If you would have told me 3 years ago that twice would be basically caught up to BP in the US I would think you are crazy lol. The power of consistency! It’s funny the parallels between BP/TWICE and SNSD/2ne1 are insane. It makes me wonder if SNSD could have actually crossed over here if they really tried. Probably wasn’t worth the risk but still.

10 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Did they? you tell me

I wouldn’t know cause I don’t keep up with them

Mel :dies:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.