Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Zack said:

They have like 4 top 10 hits between them in 2022 plus Step Back, but you tried :cm:

 

Sometimes I swear some people pretend they're into K-pop suddenly just to troll in this thread because of how active it is. :priceless:

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

plssss ignore that troll he has the worst takes on everything :rip:

42 minutes ago, Gaia said:

It’s so weird to think by their 7 year contract renewal this girl will only be 20 years old…

That’s pretty much the goal for these companies… they strike the iron while it’s hot and keep them in renewal when they’re young too. Even with a renewal they’d be 23-25 max compared to 30+ usually 

3 minutes ago, Mel. said:

 

do you post every single blackpink milestone ever?

Just now, K$Ellie said:

do you post every single blackpink milestone ever?

fume

The song from Canny/Chiquita’s video

if anyone’s interested. 
 

 

 

5 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

do you post every single blackpink milestone ever?

Why do you care?

do your favs have none to post?

 

but I’m gonna continue to do it by the way, just so you know

4 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

do you post every single blackpink milestone ever?

Blackpinks once in a lifetime talent, success, longevity and endless fan support is the gift that keeps on giving

Not really suprising that u can't get ur head around it

 

Billie┊LOOΠΔ┊aespa

 

Atrl discussion ever GIF - Find on GIFER

6 minutes ago, WeFoundWill said:

fume

They be so mad, it weird

now we can’t post our favs accomplishments loll

7 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

do you post every single blackpink milestone ever?

Because commenting about what the  people on this thread talking currently (Baemon’s age) will get its hypocritical as5 dragged.

Funny how other stans can post their favs achievements and they don’t get questioned, but when it comes to BP it’s a problem….

 

like, BP really bothers y’all that much? :biblio:

Edited by Mel.

5 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Blackpinks once in a lifetime talent, success, longevity and endless fan support is the gift that keeps on giving

Not really suprising that u can't get ur head around it

 

Billie┊LOOΠΔ┊aespa

 

Atrl discussion ever GIF - Find on GIFER

Lmaooooo

yeah, they can’t relate

 

sucks to suck

5 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Because commenting about what the  people on this thread talking currently (Baemon’s age) will get its hypocritical as5 dragged.

Oh *****

what you wanna do?

4 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Oh *****

what you wanna do?

Laugh at your hypocritical as5 of course. I’m sure YG could debut a group consists of sh1t, like literal feces, and you would still praise YG. :laugh: :laugh:

Member reveals seem to be going in the order of the teaser video + poster

 

 

 

Just now, Hay Amores said:

Laugh at your hypocritical as5 of course. I’m sure YG could debut a group consists of sh1t, like literal feces, and you would still praise YG. :laugh: :laugh:

Not you being mad because I like what I like, girl if you don’t gtfoh. Why are y’all so bothered by who I like? Y’all can’t make me feel bad for being a YG stan, it’s not gonna work

13 yrs old by Korean measurement or normal measurement? Cuz if it’s former she is actually 12:rip:

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

there's no source because there's no way to know unless they make it public themselves, which they will never do 

 

but I remember reading the same numbers a few years ago, so it's definitely not up to date 

If I were to make a guess I believe the bp girls are banking at least 40m each, unless they get finessed by their company HARD

I mean of course these are just estimates, and only the artists know how much they earn and they’d never disclose the real amount lmao :dies: and  I’m sure this person who made the video got these figures from one of those estimates from Forbes because I remember reading a list a while ago and the people on the list kinda match their solo endeavors or popularity with the earnings. 

5 hours ago, Zack said:

Yeah the numbers in that particular video seem very inaccurate though. The top 5 on many lists is usually IU, Lee Hyori, Dara, Jessica and Yoona.

 

BP girls making these lists is no surprise, however. But it's interesting that the TWICE girls never seem to make the top 10 of these lists given their international promotions. But I guess for the lower popularity members (such as Jeongyeon, Dahyun etc.) there's not much to monetize despite being a member of a big group.

 

Yeah these 4 songs were the standouts on that album. Kinda wish SM had saved some of them for actual comebacks...we're headed for a bunch of tree-planting songs this year, if LSM's speech is anything to go by :doc:

 

The random Twice sneak :dies: I’m sure they’re still earning a good amount despite not being in the top 10 lol. Especially since they only recently started doing solo deals and opened individual insta accounts (a great source of income in this day and age).
 

2 hours ago, Tomek said:

k-pop contracts are crazy, and if you're on your first contract there's a big chance the company is hoarding 90% of the money. doesn't matter how big you are 

 

I remember that bang pd guy turning into a billionaire while each bts member were only banking 20m at most, according to speculations 

that's why I feel like their hiatus was in part money related 

 

2 hours ago, Hitchhiker said:

 

 

At that point EXO was like 8-9M copies sold in 

yeah this is sad. Isn’t SM also notorious for taking a huge cut and giving the artists peanuts? I’m sure BigHit wasn’t any better in the beginning. 
 


 

 

35 minutes ago, Mel. said:

Why do you care?

do your favs have none to post?

 

but I’m gonna continue to do it by the way, just so you know

any time there's a conversation about any other group you post random blackpink (or yg) achievements in between :toofunny3:

 

35 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

Blackpinks once in a lifetime talent, success, longevity and endless fan support is the gift that keeps on giving

Not really suprising that u can't get ur head around it

 

Billie┊LOOΠΔ┊aespa

 

Atrl discussion ever GIF - Find on GIFER

y'all do this every time like I'm a success stan or something with LOONA in my sig :toofunny3: and it has nothing to do with bp i could have said YG instead and it would still apply

also that's Billie Eilish :rip: :rip: :rip:

 

33 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Because commenting about what the  people on this thread talking currently (Baemon’s age) will get its hypocritical as5 dragged.

right :rip:

Edited by K$Ellie

 

Just now, K$Ellie said:

any time there's a conversation about any other group you post random blackpink (or yg) achievements in between :toofunny3:

And it clearly bothers

its too bad I couldn’t give 2 fucks

 

i will continue to do it and you will continue to seethe about it

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.