Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

I'm having a mental. Breakdown with that MV 

Wtf omg!! :jonny5:

I'm so confused but in the most exciting and positive way :jonny5:

 

They did it again :clap3:

 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Min Heejin casually taking K-pop to the next level I LOVE TO SEE IT :clap3:

 

No but really this is incredible, like even the west isn’t doing it like this. I’m absolutely shook and in love with what i’m seeing/hearing

OMG first listen thoughts:

 

Ditto was more instant, but OMG likely a grower on subsequent listens. OMG would be smash right out of the gate tho.

Edited by discreetinside

I might have to add these teenage girls to my bio I fear. The music, concepts, fashion everything is just too good :redface:

The chorus of OMG is IT!!! :jonny5:

 

The way I love everything newjennies release :clap3:

Yeah, the other girls can pack it up, NewJennies is the new stomper.

The way they destroyed haters with just this scene :bibliahh:

they just can't do wrong :clap3:

 

 

I genuinely lost it when Hanni said she was an iPhone :ahh:MV is just too funny and genius! 
 

OMG is excellent. I love it! Ditto might be more instant, but OMG wins it a bit :msmarvel:

Something I have to say though is why their MVs are not in 4K:deadbanana4:

 

Seeing the mv's on TV is pixels everywhere :deadbanana4:

 

Newjennies we need this masterpiece in 4k :jonny5:

OMG is f*cking excellent oh wow

their best song and the MV is so interesting, when they broke the 4th wall I was shook

7 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

The way they destroyed haters with just this scene :bibliahh:

they just can't do wrong :clap3:

 

 

genius :ahh:
certain members in here must be mad :gaycat5:

The way newjennies have served so many iconic moments and good songs in the span of 2 comebacks. :msmarvel:

42 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

LETS GOOOO

 

 

Boring. 
 

The way BAEMON is about to snatch the 4th gen leader crown :jonny6:

Edited by kawk

Baby monster will probably get all those YouTube views breaking records but in terms of music streaming I don't see them winning against newjennies. They are too powerful already :jonny5:

OMG really good, I love the video and how they seem to create cohesive concept with their releases :clap3:

 

Ditto remains the better masterpiece though

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.