Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

Not Jihan from Weeekly involved in a drama  in Queendom:bibliahh:! 
 

https://twitter.com/weeeklyfd/status/1664578334813196289?s=46&t=u_7j1LBF5-hTHa5kGbTCog

Mess, out of all those badass girls why pick Jihan the sweet looking one to evil edit:bibliahh:

 

1 hour ago, Selenasworld said:

ZB1 coming to obliterate 

It's insane how the group had so much hype before debuting compared to Kep1er, the power of international good looking trainees getting in i guess :jonnycat:

8 minutes ago, Nein said:

When is ZB1 debuting? I need to support that fruity ass group.

It's confirmed to be July

 

Apparently July 10th but we don't know for sure

3 hours ago, fountain said:

spacer.png

For my own mental health i have chosen to believe that this was ironic :gaycat7:

(If it isn't i'll hate him just as much! Not gonna catch me being misogynistic!:gaycat4:)

Nooooo I missed Queendom Puzzle :gaycat6:

Where can I watch the whole episode?

8 minutes ago, Britney Jean said:

Mess, out of all those badass girls why pick Jihan the sweet looking one to evil edit:bibliahh:

 

It's insane how the group had so much hype before debuting compared to Kep1er, the power of international good looking trainees getting in i guess :jonnycat:

Girls Planet looked so rigged in comparison, Gays Planet feels way more authentic 

Edited by Selenasworld

31 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Nooooo I missed Queendom Puzzle :gaycat6:

Where can I watch the whole episode?

Isn't the premier in 2 weeks?

8 minutes ago, redsing707 said:

Isn't the premier in 2 weeks?

Wait really? I got it all confused

 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Pinter said:

No, most company didnt paid trainee life, they paid your expenses but the traibee must paid it back in the future, sm isnt ogligating this to their trainee youre free to go and you dont need to pay back in the future thats why they weight 95 percent from digital and physical mostly because its financing their trainee life also digital is quitee cheap and making less than tour or event.. Sm idols earn more from promotion and even as they gave them 70 percent for solo promotion... What makes you think super junior, yoona taeyeon all stay with sm :toofunny2:

 

Sm is good at managing their idol outside of musics like drama hosting etc and they paid them 70 percent like duhhh....its the biggest source of income... Lol

I see…

I still think 95% is too much to take, especially if the groups are selling millions. It’s especially real bad for NCT with all the money they have to divide. The only ones that are making money are the ones that do stuff outside of music like you said
 

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

It’s an issue on Twitter’s end. We can’t do anything about it. 

Well, that sucks…thanks
 

3 hours ago, Sept said:

Idols from small companies have to pay back their training expenses, while Big 3 trainees don't have to. That's why idols from nugu groups are basically in debt and girlies like StayC only started making money in 2022 (2 years after debut)

STAYC was who I was talking about loll but I thought all companies  had trainees pay back their fees

20 minutes ago, Flomik said:

Wait really? I got it all confused

 

giphy.gif

U better root for Yeeun!

skz title is all over the place and so far the album is even worse

ITEM is embarrassing, literally just angry twinks yelling

 

giphy.gif

2023 Fastest K-Pop Group M/V to surpass 1m likes on YouTube

 

#1 S-Class — 7 hours 🆕🌟
#2 MOONLIGHT SUNRISE — 12 hours
#3 Bite Me — 16 hours
#4 Sugar Rush Ride — 18 hours
#5 SET ME FREE — 21 hours 
#6 UNFORGIVEN — 1 day, 5 hours
#7 Super — 1 day, 7 hours

[HT] 230602 @ 20:07 KST

Stray Kids (@Stray_Kids) 3rd Full Album <★★★★★ (5-STAR)> 2,382,541 copies sold (2,382,541 total) [1st Day] *still counting*

This is so cute and the chorus is an earworm. I missed their voices :chick1: Minyoung always coming through with the vocals

 

 

Edited by Ghiles

7 hours ago, discreetinside said:

Apparently Super Bowl was the original God's Menu when they choosing the Go Live title track.

Where did you get this tea from?

Alright, let me share my experience of Red Velvet's live performance at Primavera Sound (keep in mind that I'm just a casual fan).

 

1.  Reveluvs were already doing the most early in the day: They started running like crazy as soon as the festival doors opened at 4 p.m., heading towards the stage where Red Velvet was scheduled to perform at 8:50 p.m. It was quite funny cause there were two bands performing before Red Velvet on that stage: Heather, a local rock band, and Yard Act, a post-punk band. The stage was full of kpop fans absolutely clueless of what was happening in front of them :deadbanana:

 

2. I had to run to the stage minutes before they started performing as i was seeing Sudan Archives perform (look her up, she is incredible). Fortunately, the stage wasn't very crowded (:shutup:), so I managed to secure a good spot.

 

3. Anyways, finally the moment arrived and they came out. They were all looking really beautiful. Yeri is especially GORGEOUS in real life :smitten:. However, the stage setup felt a bit underwhelming, giving more of an Inkigayo vibe than a festival atmosphere

 

4. The performances were nice but they focused a lot on their recent (flop) discography. I was really mad that they chose Birthday over Ice Cream Cake or Dumb Dumb :mad:. They kind of redeemed themselves by performing their best b-side (you better know). Interestingly, a standout moment was when they performed "Zimzalabim," which got the crowd jumping like crazy. :rip:

 

5. Wendy and Seulgi were singing live LIVE. On the other hand I am convinced Irene's mic was off. You could barely hear her. Btw Irene is the dictionary definition of "go girl give us nothing". She was just standing there, emotionless.

 

6. Besides Irene's lack of energy, I was quite surprised by how well they connected with the crowd. Yeri and Wendy's English was perfect, and they even made an effort to learn some Spanish, which drove the crowd wild.

 

7. Overall, I would rate their performance an 8.5 out of 10. Later in the day, I had the pleasure of seeing J-pop legends Perfume, which I would give a perfect 10. Their stage was mind blowing.

 

K-pop still has a lot to learn, I fear. Especially as it continues to make its mark in the Western music scene

 

8 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Where did you get this tea from?

They spilled it here, Super Bowl was originally titled God's Menu as well, but it got scrapped and then they made the God's Menu that we now know.

Thank god they didn't release it back then, cause Super Bowl was not title track material at all, and they wouldn't be where they are today if they released it instead of God's Menu

 

The way every b-side of the album is better than the title track :deadbanana2:

 

 

5 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

The way every b-side of the album is better than the title track :deadbanana2:

 

 

Which are your favorites, Pluto? 

ITEM ITEM

I ATE THEM PACMAN

ITEM ITEM 

I ATE THEM ALL GAME SET

 

too ahead of it's time christina aguilera gif | WiffleGif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.