Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.8m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

Cuz I'm too spicy for you :flame: just finished the MV, now to Spotify 

Not a single ae refference nor naevis in a mv :weeps:

 

The song is a hybrid of next level, red flavor and red light.. Its like a combination of aespa + red velvet + fx... 

 

The delulu still trying it with the itzy comparison.. :rip:

Need to listen to it with my headphones on but so far it's sounds almost like a Powerpuff girls song. So that's cute, also they're kind of giving totally spies for the music video so that's extra cute.

2 minutes ago, Kety said:

Spicy is literally Gossip Girl’s daughter:

 

A better song obv

 

A very good comparison but Gossip Girls thoroughly outsold unfortunately :skull: I would have liked a bridge like this in Spicy

not them passing wtmw’s first hour likes in under 10 minutes :mazen:

 

wtmw sweetie i’m so sorry

Thirsty is so average, what are people seeing on it??? I don't get it. It's the typical faceless midtempo SM song :deadbanana2:

There are like 4 Thirsty's in every album release by SM, ever

 

Aespa released a very solid album really like the bsides, i'm still not feeling spicy but it may grow on me, "i'm unhappy" and "salty & sweet" are my favorites 

Ok here's the veredict

I'm Unhappy > Welcome to My World> Salty & Sweet = Spicy >> Thirzz:zzz:ty>>>>>>>>>>the last song lol

 

Will keep 4/6

:toofunny2:

Wth was that? The "cause I'm too spicy for your heart" line is so unpleasant. 

 

Welcome to My World is faaar better than Spicy. 

I hope I'm wrong tho, but so far, this is their worst TT. (And I dislike Girls) 

I hope spicy grows into a hit and Thirsty charts well! This album is LEAGUES better than whatever Girls was!

Spicy's a bop! I can see the Itzy comparisons, but it also feels very Girls meets Next Level. So, very Aespa. 

 

I love the MV and the choreo is MUCH improved over their usual output. Lemme have a quick gander through the other tracks.

I kinda like that they’re transitioning Giselle to a “hot girl” with mostly English lines. It makes her a lot more prominent in the group 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.