Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, drivers license said:

i was gonna say this :jonny2:

Like it’s totally their concept :jonnycat:, way more than AF imo! JYP need to ditch their current A&R 

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!    MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then?   I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel. now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now. 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at all 

1 minute ago, Aniston's Boobs said:

Welcome To My World

I'm Unhappy

Salty & Sweet

Thirsty

Spicy

 

already album of the year :jonny5:

bop after bop iktr :WAP:

 

 

 

___________________________

also is this the current state of midsh!ts? imagining their flop talentless girls singing other groups hit songs? :bibliahh:

when did everyone decide that chanting choruses belong to itzy?

 

spacer.png

No Kwangya no streams :dies:

 

Btw I feel like they're gonna smash with all album tracks this time on Spotify 

4 minutes ago, Sept said:

Antifragile doesn't sound like ITZY song please. And you have heard 5 seconds of Spicy :rip:

it screams ITZY and i’m not even their biggest fan :rip:

 

the concept, the choreo, the lyrics, the styling…

 

spacer.png

itzy right now:

 

I-I-I be eatin' my spinach (Spinach)
They tried to clone my image (Image)
They burned they London Bridges (Bridges)
None of them ******* British (No)
I know they know the difference, grr

 

:bam:

 

 

Just now, Pikachu said:

 

from this pic of the lyrics it looks like it could be a post chorus.

Ohh yeah the last line matches with Karina's For You

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

itzy right now:

 

I-I-I be eatin' my spinach (Spinach)
They tried to clone my image (Image)
They burned they London Bridges (Bridges)
None of them ******* British (No)
I know they know the difference, grr

 

:bam:

 

 

Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me 

Me three if I was you :deadbanana4:

Anti Fragile is a reggaeton i believe?  how is that song supposed to sound like anything related to itzy. :biblio:

 

 

Just now, Flomik said:

Bunch of wannabes that wanna be me 

Me three if I was you :deadbanana4:

If they released more wannabes and Les chesires 

1 minute ago, Sugden said:

itzy right now:

 

I-I-I be eatin' my spinach (Spinach)
They tried to clone my image (Image)
They burned they London Bridges (Bridges)
None of them ******* British (No)
I know they know the difference, grr

 

:bam:

 

 

Did miki minach ghostwrite this 

Just now, mathekr said:

Spicy is giving me Yeppi Yeppi, not ITZY :sistrens:

Spoiler
Spoiler

Well the thing is that Yeppi Yeppi is giving ITZY as well to begin with :alexz2:

 

 

1 minute ago, mathekr said:

Spicy is giving me Yeppi Yeppi, not ITZY :sistrens:

people also said Yeppi Yeppi sounded like ITZY when it came out :sistrens:

itzy needs to go back to releasing bops with energetic and creative choreos :devil:

1 minute ago, Yeppi_Yeppi said:

giphy.gif

 

too spicy, too, too spicy, for youuu

Giselle came to serve, your honor.

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

Well the thing is that Yeppi Yeppi is giving ITZY as well to begin with :alexz2:

 

 

 

1 minute ago, Ghiles said:

people also said Yeppi Yeppi sounded like ITZY when it came out :sistrens:

Wait, really? :deadbanana:  I don't get itzy from yeppix2 at all. Is it the chant-y chorus?

13 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

No Kwangya no streams :dies:

 

Btw I feel like they're gonna smash with all album tracks this time on Spotify 

quality over kwangya :bam:

18 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The way ITZY could have released Antifragile, Unforgiven and Spicy and smash much harder than Sneakers and Cheshire :gaycat6:

 

The missed opportunities of this group are kiiiiiiiling me :gaycat6:

 

ZZG2FiK.gif

Because ITZY are managed by JYP Division 2 which is one of the worst and least competent department out of all the JYP division system :giraffe:

 

Just have to ask Ahgases and Midzys about how Division 2 fumbled their faves so hard, JYP Division 2 are basically cursed atp :gaycat7:

4 minutes ago, mathekr said:

 

Wait, really? :deadbanana:  I don't get itzy from yeppix2 at all. Is it the chant-y chorus?

Yeah, ITZY's music in general especially their b-sides have this very high chanty bubbly sound like Yeppi Yeppi. If you like that sound you will like ITZY's music basically :bird:

 

Edited by Pluto2022

itzy couldn’t serve anti-fragile because they don’t have a yunjin or chaewon to carry those vocal parts sorry. but they could do fearless and unforgoden. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.