Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

This is part 1 of the K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive discussion.

Featured Replies

1 minute ago, Pluto2022 said:

Omg I was literally trolling and doing it on purpose and using this gif as if I was talking with myself if you look down under the postย :bibliahh:

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-

Nobody's buying it, just like they don't buy your trolling attempts enough to respond to them.

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

  • Replies 131.8k
  • Views 10.9m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • aespa #1!ย  ย  MYs can have arts AND charts now No chart updates on Spicy from you then? ย  I think not. Nope. They're at #1 now. Consider your points deb

  • Also @Mel.ย now that thread banning is back your two week ban starts now.ย 

  • Antisocialites
    Antisocialites

    some of the new members not giving new at allย 

everytime I check this thread that one user is always complaining about stans posting sbout charts/streams/peaks/sales here like

ย 

miss maam I always see you gagging over stray kids twinks and twice girlies here why not let the stans talk about things they want

ย 

ย 

spacer.png

LMAO the postย :deadbanana2:

Spoiler

[enter-talk] ZHANG HAO IS INDEED GAY

ย 

"I met with Zhang Hao a couple of times and slept with him. The guy is a prostitute whom he paid a couple of hundred thousand won. He met with the guy and even took selxas and slep with him a couple of times (selcas of both of them).ย 

met a few times and did one night stands"

ย 

Edited by LiamVillain

4 minutes ago, katyberry said:

Jisoo Blackpink Jisoo GIF - Jisoo Blackpink Jisoo Blackpink GIFs

It's always a specific fanbase with the dupe accounts made for setups. Then they always have to project their own weird behaviors onto the rest of us to justify it.

jisoo-blackpink-jisoo.gif

4 minutes ago, Century said:

Nobody's buying it, just like they don't buy your trolling attempts enough to respond to them.

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

You know exactly what i'm talking about :dies:ย Like it's so funny how you crop the post so that it fits your narrativeย :toofunny2:ย I even remember someone quoting me and asking me why I was talking to myself and replied with the same gif:ย 

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

6 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You know exactly what i'm talking about :dies:ย Like it's so funny how you crop the post so that it fits your narrativeย :toofunny2:ย I even remember someone quoting me and asking me why I was talking to myself and replied with same gif:ย 

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

Edit: It isn't hidden and you actually didn't even use that gif until you were called out. I don't normally have any issues with you but what I'm not going to let you do is accuse me of things you're infinitely more guilty of.

ย 

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

Edited by Century

10 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

LMAO the postย :deadbanana2:

We stan for Gay representation in Kpop :clap3:ย 

Sm stans and Aespa stans should chill a bit They want to have beefs with everyone outside of sm buildingย :deadvision:ย Go stream this bop to calm your mindย 

ย 

ย 

10 minutes ago, Century said:

Then why are the posts hidden. Why is your main account hardly ever on here anymore?

jisoo-blackpink-jisoo.gif

Main account? What are you talking about?ย :dies:ย I literally mostly talk about SKZ in here, nice try though? If I ever were to have dupe accounts it would probably be someone like eitherย @Mitsuki@Save-Me-Oprahย @discreetinsideย or something else like thatย :weeps:

ย 

I literally used a woman talking to herself gif on purpose to literally indicate that i was talking to myself ON PUROSE??ย  It's funny cause the joke is literally right there and you have to be stupid not to get itย :deadbanana2:ย + why wouldย  I make a dupe account to talk about TXT when I literally shade them :deadbanana2:ย If anything if I ever were to make a dupe account, it would probably be another Lee Know account or somethingย :dies:

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

Edited by Pluto2022

14 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

LMAO the postย :deadbanana2:

The chinese gays posting their ย old selfies and telling everyone that they slept with him are such massive losersย :deadbanana2:ย 

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Main account, what are you talking about?ย :dies:ย I literally mostly talk about SKZ in here, nice try though?ย 

ย 

I literally used a woman talking to herself gif on purpose to literally indicate that i was talking to myself ON PUROSE??ย  It's funny cause the joke is literally right there and you have to be stupid not to get itย :deadbanana2:ย + why wouldย  I make a dupe account to talk about TXT when I literally shade them :deadbanana2:ย If anything if I ever were to make a dupe account, it would probably be another Lee Know account or somethingย :dies:

black-lady-talking-to-herself-on-subway-tee.gif

Except you didn't use the gif until people pointed out that you were "talking to yourself".

Combined with the fact that it's a daily occurrence that you say random out of pocket things that are verifiably wrong about every group under the sun, it's more than a little sus. Nobody's buying these mental gymnastics from you I fear. Should have kept quiet I guess.

giphy.gif

ย 

Edited by Century

i just listened to SNEAKERS after like 5 NMIXX's songs

ย 

sneakers isn't THAT bad after listening to 5 of the worst song of all time :eek:

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

i just listened to SNEAKERS after like 5 NMIXX's songs

ย 

sneakers isn't THAT bad after listening to 5 of the worst song of all time :eek:

Why would you listen to 5 songs from a group you hate? Everybody agrees NMIXX is turning things around musically too. Try harder

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, newaespa said:

i just listened to SNEAKERS after like 5 NMIXX's songs

ย 

sneakers isn't THAT bad after listening to 5 of the worst song of all time :eek:

then why did you still play them?ย :redface:

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

then why did you still play them?ย :redface:

ย 

2 minutes ago, Century said:

Why would you listen to 5 songs from a group you hate? Everybody agrees NMIXX is turning things around musically too. Try harder

giphy.gif

ย 

1 minute ago, LiamVillain said:

then why did you still play them?ย :redface:

was giving them a chance

and they need those streams anyway since they can't sell out a showcase

1 minute ago, Century said:

Except you didn't use the gif until people pointed out that you were "talking to yourself".

Combined with the fact that it's a daily occurrence that you say random out of pocket things that are verifiably wrong about every group under the sun, it's more than a little sus. Nobody's buying these mental gymnastics from you I fear. Should have kept quiet I guess.

giphy.gif

ย 

Yes, I did??? and also didn't you just say that the post was hidden???? Do you know which day it was from, so I can find the post?ย 

ย 

Does anyone know how I can find old posts cause I'm literally getting framed right now?ย :deadbanana2:

IVE's release was great but they're too inoffensive and normal. I can't wait for Le Sserafim to come back so we have drama other than Blinks usual made up stuff.

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, newaespa said:

Good morning

nmixx still a flop, a fraud

and nobody want to watch them LIVE despite the good benefits if you purchased tickets for their concert :eek:

ย 

1 hour ago, newaespa said:

Anyway, NMIXXโ€™s fandom that consist of like 2 member here, started to bring out aespa first

so maybe Mr.aespa-anti Hazy can look into that first before blaming on aespa again and again?

ย 

4 minutes ago, newaespa said:

i just listened to SNEAKERS after like 5 NMIXX's songs

ย 

sneakers isn't THAT bad after listening to 5 of the worst song of all time :eek:

spacer.png

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

Yes, I did??? and also didn't you just say that the post was hidden???? Do you know which day it was from, so I can find the post?ย 

ย 

Does anyone know how I can find old posts cause I'm literally getting framed right now?ย :deadbanana2:

I already linked the old post and edited the post about you hiding it. You did NOT make a joke out of it until you were called out.

Edited by Century

2 minutes ago, newaespa said:

ย 

ย 

was giving them a chance

and they need those streams anyway since they can't sell out a showcase

If you're going to do this trolling can you at least pick a group to hide behind that hasn't been inactive for a year? People would take your posts more seriously coming from some other fandoms that more seriously post like this.

giphy.gif

3 minutes ago, Century said:

I already linked the old post and edited the post about you hiding it. You did NOT make a joke out of it until you were called out.

But it's just a pic where half of the post is cropped? + You can't see which day its from either? Do you have the actual link to the post or something?ย 

Edited by Pluto2022

46 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

ย 

I also think we are getting a Japanese comeback after the first album this year, since they now always have 1 Korean comeback and then follow up with a Japanese comeback after:

ย 

Back Door - All In - Thunderous - Scars - Maniac - Circus - Case 143 - The Sound

ย 

It's interesting how they haven't done as much this year so far (for their standards) and I wonder how they will fit everything in their schedule in the last 7 months that is left of the year

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

It's Maniac tour's fault. It stole half of their yearย :deadbanana2:

ย 

I think they won't have a second japanese comeback this year. How they would fit 2 korean albums, another japanese comeback and 1 season song in 7 months?ย :ghostface:

ย 

32 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

LMAO the postย :deadbanana2:

ย  Hide contents

[enter-talk] ZHANG HAO IS INDEED GAY

ย 

"I met with Zhang Hao a couple of times and slept with him. The guy is a prostitute whom he paid a couple of hundred thousand won. He met with the guy and even took selxas and slep with him a couple of times (selcas of both of them).ย 

met a few times and did one night stands"

ย 

Okay but where are the receipts? :bam:

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

But it's just pic where half of the post is cropped? + You can't see which date its from? Do you have the actual link to the post or something?ย 

I will now link it again since you're pretending not to see. Maybe you should have been smarter and either hid it or come up with the excuse sooner.

ย 

ย 

the thread title mixed with some behavior exhibited in this thread right now is a true kii

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.