Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Why is Brandy not credited in Kill Bill?

Featured Replies

 

 

 

 

 

So I just listened to Kill Bill for the first time and when I heard the chorus, it's literally the melody of TBIM!!!! Why is Brandi not credited when everyone and their mother would seek  credit for their music nowadays for the tiniest similarities ? (Not to mention even the theme of both songs is quite similar)

 

 

anigif_sub-buzz-16997-1507229023-2.gif

 

 

 

 

10 minutes ago, Delusional said:

Because Brandy is not hungry for cash. 

im getting a Deja Vu

 

Delusional

6 minutes ago, Post Malone said:

im getting a Deja Vu

 

Delusional

That’s different. :bird:

Probably because it's a melody of a different song that they both used. 

3 hours ago, FailSafe said:

Why is Brandi not credited

It’s because you can’t even spell the women name correctly. That’s why!

They follow similar intervals melodically, but those two songs are in diff keys…and not similar enough to be a sample (or interpolation).  IMO.  

I dont think brandy wants to be associated again with something featuring a kill

22 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

I dont think brandy wants to be associated again with something featuring a kill

:bibliahh:

52 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

I dont think brandy wants to be associated again with something featuring a kill

cBBzEBD.gif

53 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

I dont think brandy wants to be associated again with something featuring a kill

cBBzEBD.gif

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.