Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Turn Off The Light (Volume 3) leaks

Featured Replies

A zip file of demos & instrumentals leaked on the leak site.

 

 

List of everything in the folder:

Intro

Bloodsucker

Haunted House (Interlude)

Living Dead

Ghost

Screwdriver (Interlude)

Take My Life

Party Till I Die (Demo)

 

 

She posted a snippet of Ghost on her story a while ago.

  • Replies 37
  • Views 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

24 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

She posted a snippet of Ghost on her story a while ago.

This better be the dragon emoji song

cBBzEBD.gif

30 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

She posted a snippet of Ghost on her story a while ago.

A while ago meaning not so long ago and this leak sucks for her, or a while ago meaning so long ago it's probably scrapped anyway?

 

Gave the instrumentals a quick listen and it sounds like what TOTL always sounds like which means this sounds more promising than her most recent output :mandown: Could've been a nice follow up

  • Author
6 minutes ago, pavi said:

A while ago meaning not so long ago and this leak sucks for her, or a while ago meaning so long ago it's probably scrapped anyway?

I think it was like late 2019 early 2020? She was in the studio with Aaron

2 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

I think it was like late 2019 early 2020? She was in the studio with Aaron

Ohh so between the release of vol. 2 and the halloween they released Party Till I Die but didn't release vol. 3. Guess that means it's scrapped by now or totally different

sounds run of the mill, like a free Youtube TOTL-inspired instrumental pack

  • Author
5 minutes ago, ryoncé said:

ya this sounds fake tbh ^

 

11 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

sounds run of the mill, like a free Youtube TOTL-inspired instrumental pack

I thought so too but she put Ghost on her story years ago so now idk

Maybe she was planning a TOTL 3 release in 2020 then alongside Party Till I Die. She must’ve got held back with the making of Problematiqué. 
 

I do want TOTL 3. But I want the debut ALBUM first. And tbh TOTL 1 + 2 work fine.

2 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

But I want the debut ALBUM first.

How many "debut" albums is she going to have, exactly? At this point, she just needs to move on to the second album.

  • Author
3 hours ago, Boysdontcry said:

Maybe she was planning a TOTL 3 release in 2020 then alongside Party Till I Die. She must’ve got held back with the making of Problematiqué. 
 

I do want TOTL 3. But I want the debut ALBUM first. And tbh TOTL 1 + 2 work fine.

Problématique would've been fine as a debut album, I think she needs to focus on TOTL cuz thats what brought her the most attention as an independent artist 

She missed her opportunity to release something like this right before Halloween while Unholy was blowing up. Hopefully people still remember who she is for next Halloween and she can release it.

1 hour ago, Frogger17 said:

How many "debut" albums is she going to have, exactly? At this point, she just needs to move on to the second album.

 

59 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Problématique would've been fine as a debut album, I think she needs to focus on TOTL cuz thats what brought her the most attention as an independent artist 

Problematique would've been a perfect debut. It's a great pop album. And the comments she's been making about it not representing her anymore is complete nonsense.

 

It sounds like something is obviously coming in January. I don't want to get my hopes up about it being an album announcement, but I hope we can finally get it at some point in 2023.

She really had her own little niche with this horror/dark pop sound. If she'd stuck with this and explored it more rather than making progressively more and more generic and uninspired pop music, I think she'd be in a very different place today

what happened to this song? also, does anyone remember the snippet she posted in late september of 2020/2021? it was a video with her dogs and a song was playing in the background. i saved the audio but i can't find the video anywhere online

Are any of the new leaks the: "baby I got a confession, I wanna learn my lesson" song?

  • 9 months later...
Quote

I've just sent it out to the record labels for approval.

well

don't believe it until I see it

 

however, I will keep my hopes up :celestial6:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.