Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Google STANS Beyoncé & Renaissance

Featured Replies

Is this Google's way of naming it their AOTY? :sistrens:

Mention is at :32

Did your fave have an impact in 2022? Were they mentioned or included in this ad? Discuss. :alexz2:

Lmao it’s the fact that the only visual they could use is from the Im that Girl teaser. I literally laugh when I see publications use the Break My Soul Cliquebait version for media. 

Not them putting Kenny Chesney immediately after the gay kiss :rip: 

I knew where they were going with it with all the people in the beginning saying they quit their jobs/changing careers/finding their purpose. I was half expecting BMS to play lol. I love that they including Ms. Sheryl Lee at the end there.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.