Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Nick Cannon is expecting new child!

Featured Replies

  • Replies 52
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The women giving zero f**** if their babies have an absent father. Bringing kids to this planet is already selfish, but this is ridiculous. 

he’s going to run out of names like they ran out of names for hurricanes :jonny5:

I can swear the same thread has been made at least 5 times this year, my god :deadbanana4:

 

How is this even allowed ? This is completely f up. That’s terrifying. 

It’s giving Tax/financial scam at this point. It just doesn’t make any sense at this point. I- :biblio:

Put this in Charts because it feels like a Spotify update atp :deadbanana2:

18 minutes ago, Hurem said:

I feel like I see a headline about Nick Cannon and a new child every other month :skull:

It’s been 3 times since September started I’m pretty sure :bibliahh:

1 hour ago, fridayteenage said:

gonna have more kids than mariah has albums soon

Literally coming for her #1 count

1 hour ago, rp662 said:

It’s giving Tax/financial scam at this point. It just doesn’t make any sense at this point. I- :biblio:

 

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

Why does he want to be paying so much child support? :deadbanana2:

Child care (not child support) is a tax write off. He can pay his wife to watch their kids and get a tax write off for it. So he’s giving his own wife money and paying less in taxes because of it. I didn’t see any of his BM complaining about child support so that means that they already had a financial deal before having the child. 

I truly believe that he has a weird pscychological condition were he wants to spread his seed as much as possible 

3 minutes ago, StormFury said:

That's not actually what happened in 2020. Prior to 2021, if there were more than 21 named storms in a season (Q, U, X, Y, Z are excluded) then they would use the Greek alphabet. A tropical cyclone in the Atlantic is assigned a name upon reaching wind speeds of 39 mph. This happened in 2005, when the season ended with Zeta (sixth Greek letter). The issue in 2020, which got to Iota, was that two storms (Eta and Iota) were devastating, and would need to be retired due to their notoriety (it's a weird thing). How are you supposed to retire a letter of an alphabet? As a result, an auxiliary list of more names was drafted and is now in use

wow this was so hot, thank you :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Kakihara said:

The women giving zero f**** if their babies have an absent father. Bringing kids to this planet is already selfish, but this is ridiculous. 


Let’s not be this extreme, we need kids as a society so we can progress.


But I agree his particular case is insane and extremely irresponsible, you shouldn’t bring kids to this planet of you are not going to be there for them.

 

I know it's ******* dark and morbid but I'm starting to believe that kidney donor theory he just won't stop :skull:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.