Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

RAYE f/ 070 Shake - "Escapism."

Featured Replies

  • Replies 785
  • Views 66.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

4 hours ago, dangerousalex said:

7:15pm CEST / 6:15pm BST

so 2 hours from now? I think

5 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

so 2 hours from now? I think

yes :jonnycat:

 

2 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

both are terrible :rip: she's 1/5 for me

WHICH ONE?

Both songs are ******* great, this album is absolutely the peak of her artistry, ever song so far is amazing

8 minutes ago, Baby Blue said:

both are terrible :rip: she's 1/5 for me

embarrassing for you


OT: out now!

 

 

The new Thrill Is Gone is just fantastic  :deadbanana2: Like the OG was a great fun pop bop that would fit on ESS, but this is just chef's kiss

The avant garde moment that is Escapism, the OUTRO oh my god :WAP:

 

the Amy Winehouse-ification of The Thrill is Gone :WAP:

 

these are literally some of the best songs of her career, if you get it you get it!

Drunk calls, drunk texts, drunk tears, drunk sex

 

SoggySponge

 

I was looking for a man who's on the same page

 

SoggySponge

 

Now it's back to the intro, back to the bar


SoggySponge

 

I love the diversity of sounds she is giving us - like each song is somewhat different genre but absolutely PERFECTLY done.

these are so good wow :WAP:

also, what's up with all the song titles having periods now, interesting choice

The Thrill Is Gone is cute, but Escapism... WOW :WAP:

 

Not gonna lie, Hard Out Here really wasn't for me and I was scared I wasn't gonna like her new output if she ditched the dancdepop sound I'm such a sucker for, but this might be her best song yet :clap3:

**** :jonny5: Escapism is incredible.. and I thought she couldn't top Hard Out Here

 

The Thrill Is Gone her jazzy serve 

 

Wow!! 4/4!! Im not feeling the feature on escapism but… WOW. Raye is a superstar

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.