Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Bothered - Akbar V [Cardi diss]

Featured Replies

 

She could've come harder. Cute track, weak diss.

She'll be dropping again on Friday, according to her new twitter. 

 

Notables:

  • She's still ugly by the way
  • I hear you talk that talk, heard you got that WAP, why your n**** never wanna use it?
  • I was walking my dog b*tch, now I gotta walk you, too
  • Pretty in real life, this face don't carry no fillers

 

akbar-v-elijahpetty.gif

 

Edited by FOCK

Weak ass drags. I’d love Cardi to drag her ass real quick, but i’d be mad she would rather drop a akhbar diss rather than her album lol if only this was nicki and not a proxy i’d live for it lol

Edited by liquiddiamonds

  • Author
7 minutes ago, wehavetostan said:

was this supposed to be her Shether-lite?

spacer.png

On 9/29/2022 at 9:13 AM, FOCK said:

If she plays her cards right, this could pull a Remy Shether-lite. 

antm-tyra-banks.gif

 

I thought she had it in her. The girls have been so disappointing. 

disappointed-sigh.gif

 

Edited by FOCK

“Sheather-Lite” they said 

 

Akbar got bars and a pen they said 


This the girl ya were hyping up? Even Joseline’s diss towards Cardi is better than this…

spacer.png

I don't mean to be rude but I can barely understand a word :rip: sounds like it was mixed in the living room of a crack den

Azealia Banks Instagram stories essays have better lines than this :rip:

Aww...this was dull. It's so sad that no other female rapper will get her entire cred EVISCERATED completely like Nicki Minaj again :( 

 

Guess the Young Money crew will have to perpetually hold the fattest of all Ls. Hopefully the weirdos pretending Akbar has any talent or potential know better now! 

 

nmpmeowth.thumb.gif.2fda176d9081a262575a

 

 

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.