• Ampersand13

• JohnWayneHolland

• HausOfGerard

11 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

This is still my AOTY :jonnycat: let's see if someone can top it

Unlikely tbh :eli: 

aged like fine wine

On 3/13/2023 at 12:45 AM, Witchpop said:

This isn't too much TIW related besides, but PARAMORE HAVE ADDED "ALL I WANTED" as a STABLE SETLIST SONG ON THEIR SOUTH AMERICAN TOUR :jonny5:

Like we really went 13 years without hearing it, thinking it was a When We Were Young festival exclusive, to it being a TOUR CLOSER :jonny5:

I can’t believe we’re living in a world where they’re consistently playing this song. I never thought we’d see the day. Still one of their best songs! 

35 minutes ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

This is still my AOTY :jonnycat: let's see if someone can top it

Are Paramore planning on releasing another album this year? :eddie:

JohnWayneHolland
6 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

Imagine if they pulled an Ariana/Taylor and released a new album by the end of the year, a dream

2081178172_wall_street_80s_pinups_01copy

7 minutes ago, Wrecked said:

Hayley mentioned they're already talking about new music. I saw it on one of the stan pages on twitter, hopefully they don't go MIA for another 5-6 years and we can get an album in late 2024-2025 :duca: 

1 hour ago, JohnWayneHolland said:

Imagine if they pulled an Ariana/Taylor and released a new album by the end of the year, a dream

2081178172_wall_street_80s_pinups_01copy

Don’t tease me like that! 

1 hour ago, Witchpop said:

Hayley mentioned they're already talking about new music. I saw it on one of the stan pages on twitter, hopefully they don't go MIA for another 5-6 years and we can get an album in late 2024-2025 :duca: 

I can’t see them taking such a long break. Between her solo material and the new album, Hayley and the rest of the band seem like they’re in a creative mindset again. But, if they do take another big break, at least we know they’ll always come back serving quality

The way BMLD wasn't even in my top5 when it was released and now it's grown on me massively :jonny5:

I keep thinking

This time the end will be different, but it isn't

I keep thinking

The end is gonna be different, but you keep on win AY HING

FhnFloS.gif

The outro too :jonny5: Excellent song, kinda bummed that it along with so many other songs on the album aren't on their setlist but oh well. 

Edited by Billionaire

21 hours ago, pink lightning said:

It was such an incredible concert experience! When they pulled the surprise for Decode everyone went so insane I almost cried.

IKR! The crowd was completely insane for several minutes. I get chills all over again just by thinking of it.

I’m gonna need them to do You First and AIW for the Taylor shows. I know they haven’t been to SA in ages but I really can’t believe I didn’t get to hear AIW at the album release show. 🥲 like I thought the album release show would’ve showcased more of the record and/or at least more special paramore tracks but we only got In the Mourning and the Loretta Lynn cover. Both were immaculate but yeah I just wanted more. 

Is anyone else paying for the livestream? :rockon: imagine if she plays Over Those Hills

6 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

Is anyone else paying for the livestream? :rockon: imagine if she plays Over Those Hills

She's doing Inordinary.

Just now, Golden Hour said:

She's doing Inordinary.

But it says a series of songs

4 minutes ago, kyoshi said:

But it says a series of songs

Oh oops. The lady she's performing with made it sound like it was just Inordinary as far as songs from FFV.

11 minutes ago, Golden Hour said:

Oh oops. The lady she's performing with made it sound like it was just Inordinary as far as songs from FFV.

I hope not bc it's over for me then :noparty: jk I like Inordinary too, top 3 for me

• 4 months later...

It's weird how the first half of this ablum is uniformly mid and the second half is the best music ever made

The way this album is probably going to be my most played album of this year even tho it came out last year. Can thank tracks 5-10 for that

Edit: omg nvm it came out this year?! :rip:  where did the time go. It feels like forever ago

But regardless we Stan their best album 

Edited by Gavin.

Mess not the thread revival. Anyways this is still fantastic, probably their most solid album

• ATRL Moderator

Admittedly, I haven’t listened to this in a long time but that’s mostly because so much music came out from when this was released and now. Let me give it a cute stream and get back into it :jamming: I still think After Laughter and Self-Titled remain their best efforts but honestly they have served excellence from the beginning 

I haven’t gone back to this as much as I wanted to :'(