Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

How is this hit 15 Years Old?

Featured Replies

:bibliahh:

It just feels wierd seeing a upload that old on YouTube :deadbanana4: @Devin

 

Anyways, I was in 2nd grade when this was big, still sounds relaxing, The Dream put his foot in this.

still sounds like a mega smash, 10 week #1. should have been bigger. 

I specifically remember listening to this at 7am while waiting for the school bus:rip:

I just realized today that Rihanna’s We Found Love is over ten years old… :skull:

  • Author
3 hours ago, BGKC said:

I specifically remember listening to this at 7am while waiting for the school bus:rip:

:skull:

  • Author

It's crazy this song got offered to Chris Brown lol

WAIT... Not this classic being 10 years younger than me :deadbanana2: ICONIC. I used to sing this so much and I was 10 years old :skull:  

Edited by LustSpell

8 minutes ago, Armani? said:

It's crazy this song got offered to Chris Brown lol

I could see it happening and it'd probably be a #1 hit if he released it, but I don't think he would've done it true justice like J. Holiday did. Still I wonder who else got offered it

2 hours ago, Armani? said:

It's crazy this song got offered to Chris Brown lol

i was jus gonna say this

 

CB thought da song was trash and Dream took it to J Holiday and it was a huge R&B smash

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.