Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

*-ChriZ-*

Man, this could be one of her biggest ERAs if she just did the right stuff :deadbanana:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Draper.

I'l be honest, this is the only REN song I still use. It's orgasmic. 

Why this hasn’t already been officially serviced to radios around the world, I’ll never understand. 

She’s doing her best to ignore this but the GP said no :bibliahh:

I have no clue why they’re servicing Church Girl to radio

4 minutes ago, EnoughSaid said:

She’s doing her best to ignore this but the GP said no :bibliahh:

I have no clue why they’re servicing Church Girl to radio

I have a feeling it's her favourite song on the album + the video (if there's one) must be one of the hottest.

2 hours ago, Rafael said:

I have a feeling it's her favourite song on the album + the video (if there's one) must be one of the hottest.

You might be right, although the enthusiasm is clearly not shared by the public at this time. Anyway, the most important thing is that people are interacting with the music, and in that regard this album track (:sad: ) is doing a great job :clap3: Let's hope they do something to signalise an endorsement of CI as the album's second single sometime soon. 

Also, the fact that Church Hurl has only been sent to one radio format instead of all, could be a sign that they're simply testing the waters to estimate its appeal on radio. If you think of it that way it's actually not a terrible decision. It could actually be that they're trying to decide if they need to rule it out as a single, if the speculation that it is indeed Beyonce's favorite is true.

Regardless of Bey’s disgusting sabotage, the way this is coming organically when we have been told for years she cant get an organic solo hit to save her life. And now she’s on her second this era :lmao: 

I’d be surprised if this isn’t a huge hit in the UK at this point :skull: All the signs are pointing in the right direction. 

Beyoncé Dances In September With "Cuff It" Challenge

Beyoncé's Renaissance album has already produced one smash — lead single "Break My Soul," which became her first solo Billboard Hot 100 chart-topper in over a decade this summer, and ranks at No. 21 on the current tally. Further down this week's Hot 100, re-entering the chart at No. 85, is "Cuff It," a Renaissance song that has yet to be promoted as a follow-up single but could keep rising regardless – thanks to the "Cuff It" Challenge, which has exploded on TikTok.

Since the beginning of September, dozens of 15-second TikTok clips have featured groups of female friends brandishing empty cups to the line "We getting f—ked up tonight," then locking in to swaying choreography to the following bridge, "Bet you you'll see far / Bet you you'll see stars / Bet you you'll elevate / Bet you you'll meet God." As a result, "Cuff It" is up 20 percent in weekly U.S. on-demand streams, to 5.7 million in the week ending Sept. 15, according to Luminate.

"Cuff It" has a long way to go until it climbs back to its No. 13 Hot 100 peak, achieved during the chart week (dated Aug. 13) following Renaissance's release. But as "Break My Soul" starts to recede a bit — it's down six spots on the chart this week — the Beyhive may have naturally found its successor.

https://www.billboard.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/september-21-2022-billboard-bulletin.pdf

Mess at me not being a fun of it. I even prefer Energy more but hey i am cool with it. If its meant to be a smash, no one will hold it back not even Beyonce. If radio wants it, they will play it without listing. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.