Beyoncé - "CUFF IT"

*-ChriZ-*

2 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

Radio has to start playing it for stabilization!

Call me old fashion but I don't trust these Tik Tok trends where a song can explode one week and then completely plummet the week after when a new trend is on board, we have plenty of examples :skull:

I think Cuff it is different because it’s a actually a great song!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• Lose My Breath

• Shelter

• Draper.

OMG up 8 spots to number 21 in the US and up 3 to number 13 in the UK, up 1 on the Global chart to number 35!

SMASH! But not, she's gonna send CG to the radio, "Make Sense".

7 hours ago, nooniebao said:

It’s #19 on US AM now….. Just give us a video LADYYY; Keep the rest rest for later. :jonny6:

The effortless smash. If this ***** doesn’t send it to radio within the next week I swear :deadbanana4:

Apple Music is investing $50 million soon, how about they invest into releasing those numbers so we can get a proper measure of how much Ren is smashing. :biblionny:

CUFF IT: #17 Global AM 

CUFF IT: #19 US AM

RENAISSANCE: #2 Global AM

RENAISSANCE: #4 US AM

3 minutes ago, Bey Admired said:

#12 (+3) on UK iTunes. 

That Spotify update is amazing :jonnycat:

It's really coming here! :WAP:

It's truly a smash waiting to happen. :wanda:

19 minutes ago, Shelter said:

Top 10 in the UK coming ? 

:WAP:

Definitely. Australia and Ireland as well. 

9 hours ago, Draper. said:

Yes, but that’s besides the point being made.

So you think she should release Church Girl?  You honestly think it’ll get ANY attention? Cuff It will 100% eclipse it. 

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

So you think she should release Church Girl?  You honestly think it’ll get ANY attention? Cuff It will 100% eclipse it. 

That’s not the conversation tho?…

1 hour ago, Lose My Breath said:

To be fair, Church Girl is an obvious rhythmic and urban smash. Similarly, Cuff It is the apparent universal song. It will work on all formats. I don’t see these songs clashing as long as Cuff It is sent to pop and CG isn’t. The gospel sample with the hip hop/bounce mix. CG is obvious urban radio ear candy and more youth oriented than Cuff It/BMS. it was also like the 3rd best performing on AM. I don’t see it smashing like Cuff It but it would def push units and help the album. Peak will come down to viral factors tho. 

Edited by Beyonce_runthis

42 minutes ago, Draper. said:

That’s not the conversation tho?…

The conversation was that she HAD to release Church Girl to Urban because it's her biggest format, and you chimed in saying that Cuff It is pop and urban and rhythmic doesn't play pop.  Cuff It is Funk/R&B. 

Cuff It has multiformat appeal, that's why Beyonce was one of the biggest radio artists of 2000-2010, because most of her tracks are crossovers.  Look at some of her rhythmic peaks.  Most of her highest charting "pop" tracks have gone #1 on the format

Rhythmic

Crazy In Love #1

Baby Boy #1

Naughty Girl #1

Check On It #1

Irreplaceable #1

Single Ladies #2

If I Were A Boy #8

Diva #11

Halo #8

Ego #21

Sweet Dreams #1

RTW #20

Best Thing I Never Had #7

Love On Top #23

Countdown #25

Drunk In Love #1

Partition #7

7/11 #7

Sorry #7

Break My Soul #1

49 minutes ago, Lose My Breath said:

The conversation was that she HAD to release Church Girl to Urban because it's her biggest format, and you chimed in saying that Cuff It is pop and urban and rhythmic doesn't play pop.  Cuff It is Funk/R&B. 

Cuff It has multiformat appeal, that's why Beyonce was one of the biggest radio artists of 2000-2010, because most of her tracks are crossovers.  Look at some of her rhythmic peaks.  Most of her highest charting "pop" tracks have gone #1 on the format

Rhythmic

Crazy In Love #1

Baby Boy #1

Naughty Girl #1

Check On It #1

Irreplaceable #1

Single Ladies #2

If I Were A Boy #8

Diva #11

Halo #8

Ego #21

Sweet Dreams #1

RTW #20

Best Thing I Never Had #7

Love On Top #23

Countdown #25

Drunk In Love #1

Partition #7

7/11 #7

Sorry #7

Break My Soul #1

That was not the conversation, but idc.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.