Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Deodorant Up The Ass

Featured Replies

sources say he was going to shoot a 1 guy 1 deodorant video

  • Replies 44
  • Views 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That very doctor holding it has definitely done some similar things in his past :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

I assumed this was about some Twitter twink sharing a new douching technique, not an actual ER nightmare story :rip:

Maybe he just fell on it, I mean those accidents happen all the time

  • ATRL Moderator

Old Spice should use this incident as the premise of their next commercial.

5 hours ago, LovaticSwiftie said:

sharing... is caring - Rainbow Spongbob | Make a Meme

When I was very young I used one of those things listed = tweezers / perfume / brush / scissors and I bled and couldn’t remove it for a hot minute :hoetenks:

the way I had no doubt it could be a ATRLer  and then the comments in here confirmed that :swim:

3 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

When I was very young I used one of those things listed = tweezers / perfume / brush / scissors and I bled and couldn’t remove it for a hot minute :hoetenks:

:swim:

54 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

When I was very young I used one of those things listed = tweezers / perfume / brush / scissors and I bled and couldn’t remove it for a hot minute :hoetenks:

:deadvision: 

1 hour ago, Totami Legend said:

When I was very young I used one of those things listed = tweezers / perfume / brush / scissors and I bled and couldn’t remove it for a hot minute :hoetenks:

:redface:

8 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

I almost did worse and won’t go into details :hoetenks:

 

8 hours ago, Better Mistakes said:

Ngl, I’ve tried it :toofunny3:

 

Mhm.

7 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

When I was very young I used one of those things listed = tweezers / perfume / brush / scissors and I bled and couldn’t remove it for a hot minute :hoetenks:

Surely you’re not telling us there was a chance you shoved scissors up your ass 

 

:rip:

Edited by Sesame

my sisters is an anesthesiologist and if i had a dollar for every time she told me about someone getting a dildo or other object stuck inside them id be as rich as she is :wave:

11 hours ago, Sesame said:

Surely you’re not telling us there was a chance you shoved scissors up your ass 

 

:rip:

who knows maybe I'm just dramatic Y7YxVTj.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.