Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Best/worst single from Animal/Cannibal

Best? 40 members have voted

  1. 1. Best?

    • Tik Tok
      17%
      7
    • Blah Blah Blah
      2%
      1
    • Your Love Is My Drug
      25%
      10
    • Take It Off
      15%
      6
    • We R Who We R
      17%
      7
    • Blow
      22%
      9
  2. 2. Worst?

    • Tik Tok
      2%
      1
    • Blah Blah Blah
      55%
      22
    • Your Love Is My Drug
      10%
      4
    • Take It Off
      5%
      2
    • We R Who We R
      17%
      7
    • Blow
      10%
      4
  3. 3. Best MV?

    • Tik Tok
      20%
      8
    • Blah Blah Blah
      5%
      2
    • Your Love Is My Drug
      15%
      6
    • Take It Off
      17%
      7
    • We R Who We R
      12%
      5
    • Blow
      30%
      12

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

You're welcome for the idea. I'm the creative mind for all of ATRL's polls I swear lol

oh wow I was gonna straight up say We R Who We R is the best, but Your Love Is My Drug always tugs on its wig when I remember what it sounds like :jonny4: okay I guess Your Love Is My Drug wins then, with We R Who We R as a SUPER CLOSE (like this close ??) runner-up

 

worst is... Blah Blah Blah I think, it's the most dated in every regard, that's for sure. I was never HUGE on Take It Off (Kiss n Tell was a better single choice imo) but the bridge is certainly something to behold. so yeah, Blah Blah Blah loses

 

best music video has to go to Take It Off, but all of the music videos are honestly fantastic

Best: Take It Off

Worst: BBB 

MV: Take It Off or WRWWR (How is Blow winning???)

 

2 hours ago, yeezytaughtme said:

You're welcome for the idea. I'm the creative mind for all of ATRL's polls I swear lol

:chick2:

Best: Blah Blah Blah & Tik Tok

Worst: hmm blow?

MV? Take It Off

Best: Your Love is My Drug

Worst: Blah Blah Blah

Best MV: Your Love

 

She was in her bag that era, each single was a banger (even BBB to some extent).

 

The bridge of YLIMD is chef's kiss, the 8-bit cover is genuinely one of the most brilliant things I've ever heard.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.