Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

MPG with the most toxic work environment

Featured Replies

A work environment is the setting, social features and physical conditions in which you perform your job. These elements can impact feelings of well-being, workplace relationships, collaboration, efficiency and employee health. Now granted, we don't know what goes on behind the scenes but according to this definition, which Pop Girl do you think surrounds herself with unprofessional people and has the most toxic work environment? Discuss and keep it cute :sistrens:

Everyone in Kpop? 

I watched a documentary about Korean beauty standards in media and how it can only be achieved with plastic surgery and basically starving yourself.

 

I don't know if that's still the case but these Korean stars still all look plastic like hell.

i feel that my fave selener has the less toxic work environment ever.

Quote

i would even like it to be a lil more toxic (in terms of pressure only, ofc) cuz her team needs to work harder :coffee::coffee:

OT: Kpop makes sense. i don't feel it with blackpink tho, but i feel with the other groups and blackpink is probably toxic too i just don't feel it 

Groups in general. One Direction & Fifth Harmony were very toxic, fifth harmony was bizarre in this aspect. 

 

i feel it with normani and camila cabello too but idk why... maybe it's just cuz they were on fifth harmony 

 

6 minutes ago, fentypark said:

allegedly the shallow singer :rip:

those allegations were really bad :doc:

 

 

 

Well, Britney around 2008-2018

 

The way her team had everyone around her, doesn't matter if they weren't even close to her signing NDAs everywhere :rip:

Madonna's is probably not great, I bet she works everyone like crazy and even though it looked like she had fun with the dancers in Truth or Dare they later fell out so :rip:

  • Author
On 8/31/2022 at 11:05 PM, Bimbo said:

flop thread :(

flop comment :(

That avon lady that used to get front loaded hits by imitating writing camp demos

2 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

That avon lady that used to get front loaded hits by imitating writing camp demos

Selena Gomez?

Just now, collin said:

Selena Gomez?

I don't know if that demo imitating singer has toxic environment around her, but I was referring to the America Oxygen songstress

  • Author
Just now, Ricky Wilson said:

I don't know if that demo imitating singer has toxic environment around her, but I was referring to the America Oxygen songstress

in what world Rihanna's hits are frontloaded :deadbanana: I assumed you were talking about Lady Gaga when you said 'front loaded' but then you said 'hits' and I was like yeah definitely not Gaga :chick1:

15 minutes ago, Ricky Wilson said:

That avon lady that used to get front loaded hits by imitating writing camp demos

imagine hating rihanna :deadbanana2:

  • Author
6 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

imagine hating rihanna :deadbanana2:

and coming for her with her hits :bibliahh: like there are so many things to use against her but her hits... and those hits being front loaded :toofunny3: I have to laugh :laugh: @Ricky Wilson is just making up **** now :rip:

7 minutes ago, Sharapov said:

imagine hating rihanna :deadbanana2:

Imagine stanning someone that has ZERO respect for her fans, shows up 3 hours late each show, hits them with microphones, has ZERO input in her music etc :deadbanana2:

 

OT: Rihanna

Brit Spears

Lana Del Rey

Sky Ferrera

Edited by Ricky Wilson

3 minutes ago, Bingo said:

and coming for her with her hits :bibliahh: like there are so many things to use against her but her hits... and those hits being front loaded :toofunny3: I have to laugh :laugh: @Ricky Wilson is just making up **** now :rip:

 You stan Beyoncé, the nerve.:bibliahh:

  • Author
1 minute ago, Rican said:

 You stan Beyoncé, the nerve.:bibliahh:

What's the correlation between me stanning Beyoncé and saying that Rihanna's hits were NOT front loaded :psyduck:

On 8/31/2022 at 1:34 PM, Patient Zero said:

Everyone in Kpop? 

I watched a documentary about Korean beauty standards in media and how it can only be achieved with plastic surgery and basically starving yourself.

 

I don't know if that's still the case but these Korean stars still all look plastic like hell.

The only right answer, as well as any boy band during the 90s, especially those under Lou Pearlman and any artist under Puffy.

Dishonorable Mention: Matthew Knowles, you know why

 

You know I am right

Edited by Phaunzie

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.