Let's Spoon 15 // WINNER: Element

shelven

8 minutes ago, Seffers said:

the STRUGGLE I endured :deadbanana4:

right :deadbanana2: my goodness

6 minutes ago, Element said:

Did that on mobile at work while fighting 503s… I want you all to know I’m a method ~actor~ host 

?????????????????????????????????????? you are unwell!!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• shelven

• Element

• Remmy

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Remmy said:

right :deadbanana2: my goodness

?????????????????????????????????????? you are unwell!!

I told the gurls that I would suffer just like they did for years under my reign!! I’m committed! 

The 3 winners have now been contacted with the details of their advantage (if I told you you won but you didn't get a follow-up PM, please let me know).

I hope this was a useful reminder for everybody about why we're using a live round platform for this game!!!

at least I finished something for once.

The password has now been removed for the Mission #1 task instructions if you're curious about what the task was!

I thought it was supposed to be 7 hours from now :rip: i'm bad at calculating time

hopefully I don't miss the next one :thing:

1 minute ago, Julia Fox said:

Not me sending the **** to @Seffers instead of @shelven :bibliahh:

dfkjghdfkj when you said you had just finished but I didn't get a PM, I just assumed you didn't bother to send it :deadbanana2: :deadbanana2:

I’m gonna try to stick it out but this might be my worst performed season. :chick3:

(Last tag bomb today, I'll leave your notifications alone until tomorrow after this :eli:)

Hey everyone! The first elimination round of this season will take place in just under 24 hours from now: on September 1st @ 9pm EDT. Click here for a countdown clock.

A few quick notes:

1) If you haven't yet followed the instructions PM'd to you regarding our live round platform, you must do this by the time the round starts, as you will need to post spoon on that platform to advance to the next round. The people who have signed up for the game but have not done this yet are: @dussymob @Future Lover@1000formsofacting@Danial @Rotunda @Daniel767 and @Better Mistakes. Let me know if you have any questions about this!

2) A quick recap of how the typical round will work for those who are new: at the announced round time, a challenge will be posted on the live round platform. As soon as somebody has won the challenge, I will post the first spoon in the round thread on their behalf, and they will be safe. Everybody else must then post the word "spoon" in the round thread to advance. Please do not spoon until after you see my post announcing the first spoon.

3) If you plan on trying the challenge, please create a PM conversation with me, with your name in the title, on the live round platform. You will use that same PM conversation to submit all challenges.

4) For the first few rounds, I will tag everyone on ATRL a few minutes before the round starts. After a few rounds, I will stop tagging people and it will be your responsibility to remember when the round starts. I will always make an announcement in this thread well before the next challenge.

That's all for now! Looking forward to an exciting first round tomorrow :duca: :duca:

Ugh I missed it 

• ATRL Moderator

periodddd the anticipation :duca:

Sure! Sign me up. I'm 100% going to get eliminated 1st round, though.

7 minutes ago, Witch Privilege said:

Sure! Sign me up. I'm 100% going to get eliminated 1st round, though.

Omg you're back :jonny: Hope you've been doing well!! Excited to have you (if you don't get eliminated first :eli:)

By signing up, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and will abide by the rules of Let's Spoon, which have been posted above.

DO NOT ERASE THIS SIGN-UP AGREEMENT

1. Element

2. Julia Fox

3. Overprotected

4. dussymob

5. Touch It

6. Dessy

7. Marvin

8. D e v o n

9. Legend E

10. Future Lover

11. jqnetto

12. luckystrike

13. brycehooha

14. Armani?

15. Gateau

16. Luckitty

17. Seffers

18. touya

19. DAP

20. Wondy

21. 1000formsofacting

22. Allday (Sempiternal) 

23. Danial

24. Rotunda

25. Daniel767

26. Better Mistakes

27. Sebas

28. Fifteen

29. Desire

30. Rence

31. wish

32. Remmy

33. Harmonizer

34. Psycho

35. dweebz

36. Witch Privilege

(continue)

I wasn't going to play because irl rn aint it and I feel like id get eliminated quickly because of my current schedule but I want to support shelven 

sign me up @shelven

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.