Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Jessie J's best songs?

Featured Replies

Having explored her discography today, I've concluded she has no good albums, rather a handful of good songs per album that could make a great album. Post what you consider to be her best songs

From the ones i heard i only really like Flashlight and Masterpiece, the rest range from average to bad

I don’t vibe with her at all, but she’s put out a handful of songs I enjoy. 
 

 

 

This is best song released by a British female in the 2010s and the video served BUDGET

 

Some of my other favs by Miss Cornish:

 

Who You Are (the song) was kinda cute even though I don't listen to it anymore 

Do It Like a Dude is lowkey a bop too

The singles from her debut album are her best songs, especially "Do It Like A Dude", "Who's Laughing Now", "Who You Are" and "Nobody's Perfect". 

From her second album I highlight "Thunder", "Breathe", "Gold" and "Conquer The World" (although they are not as good as those of the first one). 

From her last album I like "Said Too Much", "Masterpiece", "Fire" and "Your Loss I'm Found". 

However, her first album is by far the best work of her career. 

Her best song is NOBODY'S PERFECT without a doubt. 

 

 

Not even one person said Domino? :biblio:

 

Laserlight is fantastic, and I love It's My Party and Sexy Lady from her second album.

Someone's Lady, Dangerous, Easy on Me... Her last album is her best album, by far. 

Domino is a great song but this is the best song Jessie has released:katie2:and you all should be ashamed for not posting it or streaming it daily, deserves a tik tok revival.

 

 

 

 

Who You Are

Big White Room

Square One

Magnetic

Breathe

Gold

Wild (Show N' Prove Remix)

Your Loss I'm Found

Personal

Seal Me With A Kiss

Get Away

One Night Lover

Queen

Edited by St. Francis

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

Domino is a great song but this is the best song Jessie has released:katie2:and you all should be ashamed for not posting it or streaming it daily, deserves a tik tok revival.

 

 

 

 

Now this song deserves a revival. Her best BOP! 
 

anyway, I hadn’t seen a thread about my fave in ages :jonny: 

 

Think About That

Sweet Talker

Who You Are

Nobody’s Perfect (the single mix) 

Casualty Of Love

Not My Ex

Seal Me With A Kiss

Daydreamin’

Abracadabra

Thunder

 

 

  • Author
12 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

Now this song deserves a revival. Her best BOP! 
 

anyway, I hadn’t seen a thread about my fave in ages :jonny: 

 

Think About That

Sweet Talker

Who You Are

Nobody’s Perfect (the single mix) 

Casualty Of Love

Not My Ex

Seal Me With A Kiss

Daydreamin’

Abracadabra

Thunder

 

 

Does the single mix of NP contain the n-n-n-no towards the end?

How does someone so talented have such a revolting discography 

  • Author

My final tracklist for anyone who cares:

  1. price tag
  2. nobody's perfect alt. version
  3. it's my party
  4. thunder
  5. who's laughing now
  6. do it like a dude
  7. wild
  8. burnin' up
  9. who you are
  10. domino 
  11. sexy lady 
  12. laser light 
  13. gold 
  14. repeat 
  15. nobody's perfect original

I enjoy her debut a lot. 

Her later albums have some cute tracks, but like 90% fillers.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.