Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Your favorite Up! Version (Shania Twain)?

Featured Replies

If you have listened to all three versions of her album Up! what is your fave version?

 

I love the green version the most. Red is good too but blue is terrible. 

I grew up listening to the Green version however I also love the Red version. I've only listened to the Blue version once or twice and don't really remember most of them on that disc.

I basically exclusively listen to green, but strangely when I think of Up! and I’m Gonna Getcha Good I hear the red versions in my head (probably because of the music videos or radio or something). 
 

I listened to blue once and then never again :foxaylove2:

When I was younger I preferred green, probably because I still considered her more of a country artist at the time. Nowadays it's mainly red, though green is still nice. Blue is questionable, except I'm Jealous on this disc is really pretty.

The red version is what was playing in the car all the time growing up.

I tried listening to the green version a few times in recent years, but it's not the same for me 

I prefer the red for the more uptempo songs but I love the country version more for the ballads.

I got the Red Version on a bootleg CD when I was like… 3 years old and didn’t find out about the other versions until much, much later so I have a strong bias towards that one. I’ve listened to the other ones and didn’t enjoy them that much either tho. 
 

Red > Green >>> Blue 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.