• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• Bears01

• Kassi

Yeah, Fetterman shouldn’t have done any interviews at all. This is perhaps the best gift that Oz could have asked for.

1 hour ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Yeah, Fetterman shouldn’t have done any interviews at all. This is perhaps the best gift that Oz could have asked for.

If Oz AND Herschel win, I'm ready, mentally. I'll still have given up my last shred of hope for this country, but I'm prepared.

Still infinitely better than Lamb.

49 minutes ago, Espresso said:

If Oz AND Herschel win, I'm ready, mentally. I'll still have given up my last shred of hope for this country, but I'm prepared.

Still infinitely better than Lamb.

I mean, I think Lamb would be losing by at least 10 points. Nobody is impressed by his aspirations to be the next Joe Manchin.

As for the situation going on with KSA and OPEC+, I think this is accurate. And that KSA’s read on our politics is probably spot on, especially if they can effectively put their thumbs on the scale and make sure Biden is pigeonholed as the next Carter.

13 hours ago, ClashAndBurn said:

I mean he did perfectly fine though. It’s no different than someone needing glasses or a hearing aid to read or hear things. He will make full recovery. But republicans are trash and will bully him for this. 

also if he has to use captions at the debate will probably hurt him to. 

4 minutes ago, GhostBox said:

I mean he did perfectly fine though. It’s no different than someone needing glasses or a hearing aid to read or hear things. He will make full recovery. But republicans are trash and will bully him for this. 

also if he has to use captions at the debate will probably hurt him to. 

NBC, the supposedly liberal media outlet, is openly framing Fetterman as too incompetent and incapable of serving as an effective senator. By hyperfixating on his inability to process auditory information, which is a byproduct of his stroke and recovery, they are seemingly intentionally trying to get Oz elected.

6 minutes ago, ClashAndBurn said:

NBC, the supposedly liberal media outlet, is openly framing Fetterman as too incompetent and incapable of serving as an effective senator. By hyperfixating on his inability to process auditory information, which is a byproduct of his stroke and recovery, they are seemingly intentionally trying to get Oz elected.

The media loves when the gop are in control. It gets them views. So I’m not surprised. 

The way Stacey Abrams has just singlehandedly wiped out all progress Democrats have made in this state. Good god. :deadbanana4:

Warnock should be thanking Trump on bended knee for endorsing Herschel, because there’s no way he’d even be looking at a chance of survival against literally any other Republican in the state. Especially with disasters like Abrams and Biden dragging him down :deadbanana4:

• ATRL Moderator

I know it's so unlikely but I can't help to get my hopes up that Beto could somehow win over Abbott next month.  The last poll had them within the margin of error.  

Hitching the wagons to an issue that, frankly, isn’t that important to most people (majority of men, conservative women), especially when it comes to making promises you know you can’t possibly keep (“we will protect abortion rights if we can keep the House and expand our Senate majority!”), is political malpractice. Ceding economic issues to Republicans, who have no plan for inflation but to make it worse so they can win in 2024, is also just… outright moronic.

Abrams cutting ad spending by more than 60%. Even she knows the cake is baked. :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.