Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Madonna - Die Another Day (Appreciation Thread)

Featured Replies

The video too is her best of the 2000s :alexz: (Along with the OG American Life video).

I've always loved this track and video. I know GP kinda ignores this song, but at least Madonna offered something different than your regular boring Bond ballad that sounds the same.

One of her worst. I never understood why it has such a large “cult following”.

  • Author
11 minutes ago, Kevin Parker said:

One of her worst. I never understood why it has such a large “cult following”.

What's bad about it? :rip:

Still can't believe she didn't perform this more.

 

Should have done it on Rebel Heart Tour.

Best Bond song of all time (and best movie)... and tbh I've never quite heard anything like this song. It's a masterpiece. 

It’s so funny that this song gets **** on on Bond song rankings….

 

Aint that bad, I remember bopping back the in the day. And the video is GOD tier

9 minutes ago, Afterglow said:

Best Bond song of all time (and best movie)... and tbh I've never quite heard anything like this song. It's a masterpiece. 

Very true, it's such an original sing, when i heard it for the first time i was so intrigued. Like it is a bop and catchy but yet it has something else. Became an instant favorite and the video is very underrated, she did an impressive job all for a mere movie theme.

 

One of the best pop songs ever producer. Such an incredible song and took Madonna's career and artistry further. 

 

The music video is just as amazing and inventive. It was a huge hit at the time in Asia and the middle east where i was between countries. And it was played everywhere. She received so much praise for it as she deserves. 

Such a unique Bond theme and it's one of her best videos. I miss early 2000s Madonna. 

This is such a bop. I was playing it earlier and jus had great memories 

 

also da Dirty Vegas remix is it y’all 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.