Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Shawn Mendes Drinks Matcha Latte

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Jude said:

What the f why is this a thread.

it's basically his coming out

He hasn't been hot for YEARS, its not even his hair, its literally his face. Being near racism does make you ugly...

I know he’s been getting dragged for having a good time after a cancelled tour, but this is probably therapeutic for him. I’m not going to lie, If I was depressed or going through mental health issues, I would probably have a hard time being active (I also don’t have the money to take vacations and party). We all handle things differently. I do wish I could be MORE like this when I’m on a downward spiral tho. It’s probably healthier than wallowing in self-pity. 
 

We all grieve in our own way and we all handle mental struggles differently, too. Next time I’m down, I’ll probably force myself to be more outgoing just to avoid being alone with my thoughts, which make things worse. 

21 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

I know he’s been getting dragged for having a good time after a cancelled tour, but this is probably therapeutic for him. I’m not going to lie, If I was depressed or going through mental health issues, I would probably have a hard time being active (I also don’t have the money to take vacations and party). We all handle things differently. I do wish I could be MORE like this when I’m on a downward spiral tho. It’s probably healthier than wallowing in self-pity. 
 

We all grieve in our own way and we all handle mental struggles differently, too. Next time I’m down, I’ll probably force myself to be more outgoing just to avoid being alone with my thoughts, which make things worse. 

A walk in the sun does wonders for me :clap3:

1 hour ago, bleuwaffle said:

it's basically his coming out

You guys keep on repeating the same damn thing since 2016. Every single breathe he takes is gay.

 

One thing i learned is people who preach for respect and inclusivity are the ones who practice it the least. :deadbanana4:

Just now, Bencharmer said:

You guys keep on repeating the same damn thing since 2016. Every single breathe he takes is gay.

 

One thing i learned is people who preach for respect and inclusivity are the ones who practice it the least. :deadbanana4:

speak for yourself, i would never preach for respect or inclusivity :rip:

1 minute ago, bleuwaffle said:

speak for yourself, i would never preach for respect or inclusivity :rip:

I can tell.

  • Author
1 hour ago, HASHTAGPOW said:

Matcha is disgusting Period

 

8078azv.gif

Iced matcha latte with coconut milk and vanilla syrup is :flame:

1 hour ago, Gorgeous said:

He hasn't been hot for YEARS, its not even his hair, its literally his face. Being near racism does make you ugly...

:rip:

 

 

OT: I drink matcha latte too slay

52 minutes ago, Bencharmer said:

You guys keep on repeating the same damn thing since 2016. Every single breathe he takes is gay.

 

One thing i learned is people who preach for respect and inclusivity are the ones who practice it the least. :deadbanana4:

Its so tiring the way he's disrespected in general 

1 hour ago, AlanRickman1946 said:

Iced matcha latte with coconut milk and vanilla syrup is :flame:

stop pushing this coconut milk and vanilla syrup propaganda. iced matcha latte on its own is perfect.

Edited by truthteller

4 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

He hasn't been hot for YEARS, its not even his hair, its literally his face. Being near racism does make you ugly...

the way you probably LUST over him, don't lie to yourself :gaycat6:

it resembles the lust sam smith stans have over shawn's successful career

 

Rhwasqy.gif

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.