Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

What happened to the chromatically jockstraps?

Featured Replies

I never got mine and I never saw  any thirst traps of gays wearing  them on insta? What happened?  Conspiracy theories welcomed.   Did you get yours? 
 

Quote

 

Why are gays spending so much on something that covers so little and doesn't stay on that long? 

i've seen them on my TL before tho

 

i'd post but i think hole is against the rules (unless you're normani)

 

ezgif.com-resize-3.thumb.gif.9626b01a842

 

 

 

how u gonna post the link with the correct album title yet "typo" it in the thread title :toofunny2:

I’ll be wearing mine to the Chromatica Ball hihi :heart: :pig:

 

Spoiler

EeA1hU2WsAAa9g0.jpg

 

2 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

I’ll be wearing mine to the Chromatica Ball hihi :heart: :pig:

 

  Reveal hidden contents

EeA1hU2WsAAa9g0.jpg

 

:clap3: 

I got mine and apparently tons of other gays did too. Sometimes I’ll send a bulge pic in it on Grindr and the guy will reply with his own pic in it :rip: 

5 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

I got mine and apparently tons of other gays did too. Sometimes I’ll send a bulge pic in it on Grindr and the guy will reply with his own pic in it :rip: 

:ahh:

  • Author
16 hours ago, Dula Peep said:

I’ll be wearing mine to the Chromatica Ball hihi :heart: :pig:

 

  Hide contents

EeA1hU2WsAAa9g0.jpg

 

Is that you :wanda:  I’m dom top 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.