Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

The non-sense lyrics that worked

Featured Replies

Des'ree - "Life"

I'm afraid of the dark
'Specially when I'm in a park
And there's no one else around
Ooh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news

20 minutes ago, Fastlane said:

Des'ree - "Life"

I'm afraid of the dark
'Specially when I'm in a park
And there's no one else around
Ooh, I get the shivers
I don't want to see a ghost
It's a sight that I fear most
I'd rather have a piece of toast
And watch the evening news

 

What's not to get?

 

Although those lyrics serve someone whose English isn't first language so they make the most basic sentances to make the words rhyme :dies:

 

Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again?

 

*******************

Dry, me ah desert him
No time to have you lurking
Him ah go act like he nuh like it
You know I dealt with you the nicest
Nuh body touch me you nuh righteous
Nuh badda, text me in a crisis

 

*********************

 

You're a vegetable (you're a vegetable)
You're a vegetable (you're a vegetable)
Still they hate you (still they hate you)
You're a vegetable (you're a vegetable)
You're just a buffet (you're just a buffet, you're a vegetable)
You're a vegetable (you're a vegetable)
They eat off of you (they eat off of you, you're a vegetable)
You're a vegetable, ow!

 

************************

 

 

Sitting on a corn flake
Waiting for the van to come
Corporation T-shirt, stupid bloody Tuesday
Man you've been a naughty boy
You let your face grow long
I am the egg man
They are the egg men
I am the walrus
Goo goo g'joob
  • Author
4 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

 

What's not to get?

 

Although those lyrics serve someone whose English isn't first language so they make the most basic sentances to make the words rhyme :dies:

 

Just random lines.

 

I don't like to work
I'm bored with my dork.
I'd rather take the plane
Drink lemonade,
I like to fart at night
Be my bed knight.

It makes sense technically but when Shakira compares her breasts to mountains but they are small & humble. What are humble breasts? Lmao

Love me, hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls
Are begging to if you seek Amy

9 minutes ago, MusicTalker said:

What are humble breasts?

another way of saying small

I only want to die alive
Never by the hands of a broken heart
Don't wanna hear you lie tonight
Now that I've become who I really are

 

 

Sparks fly, it’s like electricity 

I might die, when I forget how to breathe 

We will never be never be, anything but loud
And nitty gritty dirty little freaks

 

Max Martin at it again

1 hour ago, MusicTalker said:

It makes sense technically but when Shakira compares her breasts to mountains but they are small & humble. What are humble breasts? Lmao

She’s saying that they are small (unlike mountains) and then humble since she isn’t flaunting them around for their size lol. She’s simply giving them their own human characterization.

1 hour ago, Enzo said:

another way of saying small

 

40 minutes ago, Mick said:

She’s saying that they are small (unlike mountains) and then humble since she isn’t flaunting them around for their size lol. She’s simply giving them their own human characterization.

The lyric makes sense but it is so random that always makes me lmao. In the best way possible, though. I absolutely love those lyrics.

 

 

 

 

"I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office"  :ducky:

6 minutes ago, LatinFreak said:

 

 

 

 

"I'm starting to feel just a little abused like a coffee machine in an office"  :ducky:

I love this lyric too lol. It also makes complete sense - a coffee machine in an office is used over & over by many people (“abused” in this case), so she was saying that’s how she felt in this relationship - it coincides precisely with the time that her relationship with Antonio was beginning to fall apart.

a lot of* Gaga's (oftentimes ridiculous) lyrics are just so camp and/or unique to her that they 'work', even if they're objectively stupid.

 

*a lot of, but not ALL :deadbanana2:

6 hours ago, lovemehateme said:

Love me, hate me
Say what you want about me
But all of the boys and all of the girls
Are begging to if you seek Amy

Wait you do actually know what this means though right?

18 hours ago, WildOne said:

Wait you do actually know what this means though right?

I’d hope so since it’s their username lol

 

ot: I want it that way. fun fact they recorded a version that made sense lyrically and it sucked. Never doubt the father of pop :alexz:

23 hours ago, WildOne said:

Wait you do actually know what this means though right?

Ofc I do, that's why it "worked". But technically the last line still doesn't make sense. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.