Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Is ATRL emotionally underdeveloped?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

ATRL is underdeveloped in many things

this

 

 

What with all the atrl dissertations lately? Next thing the owner will come back and shut the website down :rip:

Yep terminally online gays who don't function well offline or have real friends. We been knew. 

15 hours ago, Jotham said:

It boggles my mind how most of the people here are in their thirties or late twenties yet they seem so naive and ignorant on so many topics. :deadbanana2:

 

15 hours ago, Allday said:

that's people in general. 

both of these :clap3:

 

honestly there are things that annoy me about ATRLers and what OP talks about is one of them, but overall this website is not worse than any other online space and most offline spaces... it is what it is, most people are lowkey garbaj.

15 hours ago, GentleEarthquake said:

ATRL is underdeveloped in many things

bingo

18 hours ago, phreshprince said:

This entire website is a joke. The people who take this job seriously… people TROLL. Some are more slick than others. This site is designed to be an escape… @ ATRL Mods 

sadly this site is also an escape for mods, where they punish as they like. If I'm allowed to guess, I'd say thats bc they might have shitty personal life with no control over, they probably get ignored by everyone they like, and have no goals or motivations. 

40 minutes ago, Gorgeous said:

sadly this site is also an escape for mods, where they punish as they like. If I'm allowed to guess, I'd say thats bc they might have shitty personal life with no control over, they probably get ignored by everyone they like, and have no goals or motivations. 

Don’t speak too loud or you’ll be banned with a random reasoning for 6 months and be perplexed! 

10 minutes ago, phreshprince said:

Don’t speak too loud or you’ll be banned with a random reasoning for 6 months and be perplexed! 

I can already see the mods searching for the slightest violation 

 

 

17 hours ago, blueberries said:

nothing wrong with not wanting to date ugly people

I always preferred to date nice looking guys, but wouldn’t stop myself from developing feelings for an ugly guy. When you get to 50 you become a hag anyway, will looks matter at that point?

To an extent i’m sure. When i was first on here when i was 15 i definitely checked it more and LOVED reading the base threads dragging / comparing artists but now i’m 24 and i really just come on once a day to read the celebria and lounge and new music, and roll my eyes at the threads that i know in the past i’d be cackling to in the past. I don’t think theres anything wrong with any of us though, but i am definitely a little emotionally underdeveloped. Idk about y’all though

  • Author
19 hours ago, flower moon said:

this is like offensive? i want you banned

I'd be open to having a dialogue. What about this post offended you? 

  • Author
19 hours ago, frenchyisback said:

Yes, most people here seem to be unable to function outside of a “safe space bubble” tbh.

I can laugh, and I can laugh at dark humor, but being exclusionary for the sake of being so just doesn't jive well with me. To each their own, I guess.

  • Author
22 hours ago, Donquizote said:

How is it emotionally underdeveloped if I have preference on whom I want to date? :deadbanana4:

Preferences are one thing. I would even say they're important to have-- it's important to know what you like. But if your preferences are solely checking boxes on physical features or superficial assets (e.g. his race, skin color, BMI, income), I would ask why those would take precedence over maybe more substantial qualities like... does my partner speak my love language? Does he treat his family and friends well? Does he treat me well? Am I physically and romantically attracted to my partner? 

40 minutes ago, zasderfght said:

Preferences are one thing. I would even say they're important to have-- it's important to know what you like. But if your preferences are solely checking boxes on physical features or superficial assets (e.g. his race, skin color, BMI, income), I would ask why those would take precedence over maybe more substantial qualities like... does my partner speak my love language? Does he treat his family and friends well? Does he treat me well? Am I physically and romantically attracted to my partner? 

Not gonna lie, most ugly guys I chat on grindr turn out to be arrogant and choosy. I dont want to talk bad about them, but the fact that they think they have chance with hot guys although their physical appearance say otherwise makes me scream :deadbanana2:Not every hot guy is automatically choosy and arrogant :deadbanana4:

  • Author
24 minutes ago, Donquizote said:

Not gonna lie, most ugly guys I chat on grindr turn out to be arrogant and choosy. I dont want to talk bad about them, but the fact that they think they have chance with hot guys although their physical appearance say otherwise makes me scream :deadbanana2:Not every hot guy is automatically choosy and arrogant :deadbanana4:

Sure, there are people who might be attractive in the unconventional sense (or are simply not attractive to you) that might be cocky, but that's the person's issue. 

 

And, sure, my comments make it seem like guys who are attractive/"hot" are all douches, but you are right-- not all of them are. 

 

Maybe it speaks more to my personality at the time, when I dated guys solely because they were cute? That type of thinking definitely handicapped my chance at actual healthy relationships in the past. 

Edited by zasderfght

You’re speaking of a site full of twinks with Mean Girl syndrome and woke extreme left views. Good luck finding that development you speak of. 

2 hours ago, zasderfght said:

I'd be open to having a dialogue. What about this post offended you? 

just kidding :date3:

21 hours ago, Gorgeous said:

sadly this site is also an escape for mods, where they punish as they like. If I'm allowed to guess, I'd say thats bc they might have shitty personal life with no control over, they probably get ignored by everyone they like, and have no goals or motivations. 

:toofunny3:

On 7/6/2022 at 11:21 PM, Donquizote said:

Not gonna lie, most ugly guys I chat on grindr turn out to be arrogant and choosy. I dont want to talk bad about them, but the fact that they think they have chance with hot guys although their physical appearance say otherwise makes me scream :deadbanana2:Not every hot guy is automatically choosy and arrogant :deadbanana4:

Not you a) grouping yourself with the hot guys, and b) proving that you yourself are also arrogant and choosy :rip:

People here can't handle anybody disagreeing with them without going into complete meltdown mode and calling for mods to ban free speech.

For a while the mods empowered that "safe bubble only" behavior which drove a lot of people out.

 

But I gotta give it to the mods tho for stepping up their game lately and stop indulging childish spoiled brat behaviors by some.

People are allowed to like what they like, that much is true. The problem comes from how some people on here choose to express their preferences.

 

Like, you can prefer a type of guy while not dismissing everyone else as "ugly" - sis, the only ugly one here is your (lack of) personality :deadbanana4:

Most people here on ATRL are mean, hypocritical, vain, shallow and materialistic :gaycat6:

3 hours ago, Headlock said:

Not you a) grouping yourself with the hot guys, and b) proving that you yourself are also arrogant and choosy :rip:

Those are the worst :gaycat3: Reminds me of the person who posted a thread saying he only had good looking friends and didn't like to get close to ugly people, and ATRLers exposed his Instagram here and destroyed him :dies:

Edited by bliaz

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.