Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Do you like your first or middle name better?

Featured Replies

I've been thinking about going by my middle name. I like it so much better than my first name. My first name is Hebrew and means something about god. Not really my thing.....

 

my middle name is Marcus which is Latin and based off the Roman god of war and means "warlike". It's so much more badass. I wanna be a Marcus lol

 

plus my dad has the same first name as me so I don't feel original :weeps: 

Both of my names are standard Male Western European names.  However my middle name is more common so I like my first name more.  

My middle > first but not by much. They're both extremely common latino names but the first most people could probably figure out in like 3 guesses :rip:

 

My family pretty much uses both as one whole name anyways, but friends just call me by a nickname as my name was so common growing up, especially in a mainly latino community, not only is it also my dad's name but there was like 4-6 of us in my class almost every year with the same name :toofunny2:

Middle name by FAR! My great-great-grandpa, great-grandpa, grandpa and my dad all have the same first name as me. It's weird naming your child after a 5 generation-old name, it's serving curse. And mostly when you get to a point where you can get called _______ the fifth. If only my dad had it at least I could've been ______ junior, which is cute, but generational names serve 1800s. 

 

 

Thank God my big sister came through and begged my mom for my middle name. I go by that everywhere, which makes my dad kinda angry/sad but I really don't care. That archaic name bloodline ends with ME. :foxaylove3:

Edited by TROPICUM

My middle name is Jayne.  I perfer it over my last name and first name. 

:gaycat6:

 

Partly why I perfer to be called marnstar or marnz. Because  I HATE my name

I've been wanting to change my first name for many years, but feel like it is way too much of a big deal with too much to keep track of re: credit and things like that that make me not want to deal with it.

my middle name is Edward so people would always be like “omg twilight lolz”

my first name is Joseph which, while i wish it had a different spelling, is still very strong sounding. it’s a very powerful first name imo, so i prefer it

 

Yosef or Jozef or Giuseppe or José would be cooler but i understand why my parents chose like the classic anglicized way i guess

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.